Angus Crichton is considered the best young forward in the game.
Tough, talented, humble – he’s considered the heir apparent to Sam Burgess at the Bunnies.
Crichton played the back end of the year with a broken foot and is a terrific clubman.
The young tearaway is on contract next season at Redfern, but we’re hearing the Roosters are chasing him hard for 2019, and they are very confident of luring the young tearaway to Bondi.
MORE 7TH TACKLE:
- Alex McKinnon's motivational strength
- Josh Mansour's untimely mishap
- Madge has a bet both ways
- Flight fracas costs Raiders assistant
- Sandor Earl pens letter of hope
- The last of the pitch invaders
James Tedesco, Mitchell Pearce, Latrell Mitchell, Dylan Napa – throw in Crichton – how many Premierships can the Roosters win in the next 5 years?