Josh Mansour takes great pride in his appearance – more than any other player at Penrith.
The Panthers winger was dining at a fancy restaurant two days before the knock out semi-final against the Broncos when disaster struck.
Tucking into a cob of corn Mansour put his fork through his front tooth – knocking it out.
The image conscious powerhouse desperately rung the the team doctor to get his “Barry Beath” fixed up in time for the TV game.
MORE 7TH TACKLE:
- Gun Rabbit set to join the Chookpen?
- Alex McKinnon's motivational strength
- Madge has a bet both ways
- Flight fracas costs Raiders assistant
- Sandor Earl pens letter of hope
- The last of the pitch invaders
The doc had no joy with the dentist and Mansour was forced to wear a mouthguard for the first time in his career.
Mansour is hoping the club “forks out” for a new tooth in the off season.