Nick Kyrgios has all-but confirmed his new relationship with Chiara Passari, moving on after a brief romance with fellow tennis player Anna Kalinskaya.
Kyrgios hinted at his new romance with Passari in a number of social media posts last month.
LOVE MATCH: Photos expose tennis superstars' secret romance
And he’s stepped things up a notch in recent weeks, posting more gushing photos in which he calls Passari “mine” and “my queen.”
The Aussie tennis star has posted a number of photos out for dinner with Passari, riding in the car together and appearing very much an item.
“Happiness is found,” he wrote alongside one of the first photos.
Passari has also changed her Instagram account to ‘private’, seemingly keen to avoid the extra media attention that comes with dating Kyrgios.
Kyrgios and Kalinskaya split
Kyrgios had been dating Russian tennis player Kalinskaya since late last year before things ended abruptly.
Kalinskaya appeared to suggest there was bad blood between the two, initially saying they they were no longer friends.
“We broke up. We aren’t friends,” she told fans online.
She also posted a number of Instagram posts that appeared to take aim at Kyrgios, featuring the captions “f***ing energy vampire” and “you’re not a bad boy, you’re simply a bad person”.
Kalinskaya later denied her comments were about Kyrgios and said he’s a “good person”.
She told Confidential: “He did nothing. He is a good person and I didn't mean to comment about him.”
“I don't know why people think it’s about him. He is a great player and nice person.”
Kyrgios also said there was no ill-will.
“Nothing happened,” he told fans during an online stream of Fortnite.
“We just went our separate ways. Unfortunately things didn't work out. We had some fun memories.”
Kyrgios previously dated fellow Aussie tennis player Ajla Tomljanovic, who is now with Italian star Matteo Berrettini.
Kyrgios’ defence of Cincinnati title cancelled
Meanwhile, the resumption of the men’s ATP Tour has been further delayed after the Citi Open was cancelled on Tuesday, raising question marks over this year's US Open taking place.
The Washington DC tournament, won last year by Kyrgios, was set to begin on August 14 and serve as a build-up for the American grand slam event.
The Citi Open said in a statement on Twitter that “there are too many unresolved external issues, including various international travel restrictions as well as troubling health and safety trends,” to stage the event.
Chairman of the Citi Open Mark Ein said: "After months of tireless work by our team and close collaboration with our many stakeholders, we are heartbroken to announce that we must unfortunately postpone the 52nd Citi Open until the summer of 2021.
"“With only 23 days left until the start of the tournament, there are too many unresolved external issues, including various international travel restrictions as well as troubling health and safety trends, that have forced us to make this decision now in fairness to our players, suppliers and partners so that they can have certainty around their planning.”
The cancellation raises further doubts whether the US Open can take place as planned from August 31 behind closed doors in New York.