Ajla Tomljanovic has well and truly moved on from Nick Kyrgios.
Tomljanovic and new man Matteo Berrettini stepped out together at the Citi Taste of Tennis Event in Melbourne on Thursday night.
AUS OPEN DRAW: Every Aussie's first round match, potential showdowns
Tomljanovic and Italian World No.8 Berrettini were special guests at the culinary event ahead of the Australian Open, which kicks off on Monday.
The tennis stars have been an item since late last year, with Tomljanovic spotted cheering on Berrettini and the US Open in September.
“Ajla has a good soul; I would even say pure, and that I had to find out step by step,” Berrettini said of his Aussie girlfriend in November.
Tomljanovic and Kyrgios dated for a number of years before things ended in mysterious circumstances.
Tomljanovic removed all photos of the pair from her social media pages in 2017 after Kyrgios was seen partying with other women at Wimbledon.
Kyrgios has since been linked to Eugenie Bouchard’s sister, as well as Russian tennis player Anna Kalinskaya.
Kyrgios and Kalinskaya featured in a number of photos together on social media late last year, but things appear to have cooled.
Kyrgios confident of deep run at Australian Open
With the best Australian Open preparation under his belt, Kyrgios says he feels like he can make a run deep into the grand slam tournament.
Kyrgios completed his Open warm-up with a 6-4 6-2 win over Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov at the Kooyong Classic, delivering 13 aces in a commanding performance.
World No.26 Kyrgios became Australia's highest-ranked male in the draw following the injury-enforced withdrawal of Alex de Minaur on Thursday.
Kyrgios was "shattered" to hear de Minaur had been unable to overcome an abdominal issue to play, crediting his Australian teammates in the ATP Cup for his positive start to the year.
"The ATP Cup was an amazing event, just to spend the first couple of weeks with the boys, some of my closest mates," he said after his Kooyong win.
"I think we all rub off on each other, we all bring some good energy."
But the scratchings of de Minaur and 2019 quarter-finalists Kei Nishikori and Lucas Pouille have bumped Kyrgios up to No.23 seed, meaning he won't run into a top-eight rival until at least the fourth round instead of the third.
Kyrgios was a first-round casualty at Melbourne Park last year, with his best result coming in 2015 when he made the quarter-finals.
But he felt like he is playing well enough to again go deep.
"I feel like it's a new year, a clean slate, but I was putting a lot of work in back home," the 24-year-old said.
"I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself.
"Looking back at 2019 it was very tough for me on and off the court and this year I want to have a positive outlook on it whether I lose first round or make a run.
"The way I'm playing now I feel like I can make some strides into the tournament."