New video shows the incident that sparked Khabib's meltdown

New vision has emerged of the nasty incident that enraged Khabib Nurmagomedov, sparking his crazy rampage after beating Conor McGregor.

In shocking scenes at UFC 229, Khabib launched himself out of the cage and attacked McGregor’s teammate Dillon Danis in the front row of the crowd.

On Tuesday, McGregor’s coach John Kavanagh said he didn’t hear Danis say anything that would have provoked Khabib.

However new video has emerged of the moment Khabib erupted, showing an incident between Danis and a member of Khabib’s crew seconds after the fight ended.

Khabib was furious with Danis. Image: Getty

As you can see in the video above, Khabib’s ‘Dominance MMA’ managing partner Rizvan Magomedov walks up behind Danis and mockingly pats him on the back.

Danis takes exception to the act and shoves Magomedov, which Khabib saw and immediately went berserk.

The Russian fighter attacked Danis, while two other members of his team jumped into the Octagon and went after McGregor.

The incident that sparked Khabib’s meltdown. Image: Twitter

TMZ reported on Tuesday that Danis had called Khabib a ‘f***ing Muslim rat’ in between the second and third rounds of the fight.

However McGregor’s coach denied those claims.

“I was standing beside Dillon. I didn’t see what he did but I could hear. He didn’t say anything,” Kavanagh said on the Joe Rogan Experience.

“When I watched it back I could see him beckon (Nurmagomedov) on,” Kavanagh continued.

“It’s just stupid end of fight stuff. But it didn’t justify that level of response.”

McGregor cops medical suspension

The Irishman has been hit with a one-month medical suspension, with more sanctions potentially to follow.

McGregor was among the fighters medically suspended following UFC 229, following his mauling at the hands of the Russian at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

The rough bout was enough for the Nevada State Athletic Commission to hand McGregor a one-month medical suspension.

He was far from the lengthiest of suspensions, however, as several other UFC 229 athletes could potentially be on the sidelines until April 5, 2019.

Chief among those that could be out for six months is Anthony Pettis, who came up short against Tony Ferguson in the UFC 229 co-main event.

He and Ferguson had a bloody, back-and-forth battle, but Pettis’ coach stopped the fight after the second round, believing that Pettis had a broken hand. After the fight, Pettis was diagnosed by an athletic commission doctor as having a nasal fracture.