The Metropolitan Police told The Sun that officers and London Ambulance Service were called in the early hours of Sunday morning “to a report of an unwell woman”.
‘HORRIBLE’: Football WAG opens up about home invasion
The report added that the woman, reportedly a model, was taken to hospital and a man was arrested at the scene and remained in police custody.
Hudson-Odio is believed to have broken lockdown restrictions, inviting the woman over to his apartment after a number of X-rated messages were revealed.
He also tested positive to coronavirus in March.
Chelsea declined to comment on The Sun's report.
A neighbour reportedly told The Sun the model arrived at Hudson-Odio’s building about 8pm on Saturday.
“She looked very glamorous, like the sort of girl you’d see on Love Island,” the neighbour is quoted as saying.
“She had very posh Louis Vuitton luggage with her.
“The place has been crawling with police. A spa area on the roof has been taped off but I’ve no idea if that’s the same incident.”
Another resident reportedly said: “There have been a few gatherings happening but we didn’t know quite who was responsible.
“There are a couple of footballers in the building — but in the early hours of last night it all kicked off and the police were called.”
Hudson-Odoi previously had coronavirus
Hudson-Odoi had made 17 Premier League appearances for Chelsea this season until the COVID-19 pandemic halted the campaign.
The 19-year-old became the first Premier League player to test positive for coronavirus in a diagnosis confirmed in March, having first displayed cold-like symptoms.
The entire Chelsea squad, coaching staff and several backroom staff self-isolated as a result.
He made his England debut last year and has a total of three caps for his country.
Hudson-Odio isn’t the first Premier League star to be caught breaking virus restrictions after Manchester City’s Kyle Walker was busted hosting a ‘sex party’ in April.
The 29-year-old Walker apologised after it was widely reported he held a party involving two sex workers at his home last week, breaking the government’s rules on social distancing.
“I want to take this opportunity to issue a public apology for the choices I made last week which have resulted in a story today (Sunday) about my private life in a tabloid newspaper,” Walker’s statement read.
“I understand that my position as a professional footballer brings the responsibility of being a role model. As such, I want to apologise to my family, friends, football club, supporters and the public for letting them down.”
He added: “My actions in this matter are in direct contrast to what I should have been doing regarding the lockdown. And I want to re-iterate the message: Stay home, stay safe.”