Wozniacki shows off her underwear

Yahoo!7 March 20, 2013, 9:49 am

Former world no.1 tennis player Caroline Wozniacki is sizzling on and off the court having released new pictures wearing nothing but her own underwear line.

Wozniacki released her own brand of smalls last year but as the business savvy will do she has leaked another batch of snaps just to keep interest piqued and the ball rolling.

It's likely to work as these pictures will no doubt be flying around the internet all day.

The girlfriend of golfing superstar, Rory McIlroy has been showing good form on the court as well recently.

Just last week the 22-year-old was beaten by Maria Sharapova in the BNP Paribas Open final last week.

But it is likely the underwear photo shoot will draw more column inches.

Teaming up with Danish company JBS, she named the range 'this is me'.

Wozniacki says: 'What I wear reflects who I am.

'That’s why I chose to create my own underwear collection for the girl who wants the good looks from fashion, a perfect fit for her body, and a quality that’s hard to beat.'

She filmed the shoot for good measure.

1. Roger08:17pm Thursday 21st March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

To borrow a saying from "Harry The Horse", the sheety I used to get a lift with during my apprenticeship, "I'd crawl over broken glass to eat a teaspoonful of her ....."

2. Jeffrey05:28pm Thursday 21st March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

@Dale Elleray- fit hot looking girl......fogging up my glasses.....and Caroline W always looks fresh and cute, but she is a little like Anna Kournakova.....good looking, shapely but not quite up to the top level.....i remember Anna's 'serving'.....how awful, no wonder she retired...

3. 02:07pm Thursday 21st March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

i agree with prof i am sitting at the beach now and there are at least 10 better looking hotter women within 50 mtrs of me and not a bit off fake tan or air brushing on any of them unlike the photos in this story or does everbody believe her skin looks like that naturally hmmm interesting,,,,,,,is that air you are breathing

4. John11:24am Thursday 21st March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Amazing, all you guys clicked on an article about womens underwear, just to lambast and criticise the girl ! Are you all gay or something close to gay ? I don't see your names up there as a Number 1 Sports Star ?

5. alan10:13pm Wednesday 20th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Anice looking and attractive young lady, pity that the above comments from the usual morons. Then again they only have one track minds.

6. paulski01:49pm Wednesday 20th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Bloody hot. But then, I knew that around 3 years ago. Nice to see the rest of the world catching up... ;)

7. Brenden01:47pm Wednesday 20th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

stuff caroline..........checkout dale elleray,s photo,now they,re nice titties.

8. Noel01:34pm Wednesday 20th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

How about a game of strip tennis Caroline?

9. Kadek01:10pm Wednesday 20th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

what a load of krap

10. John12:58pm Wednesday 20th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

My GOD Girl!!! Dale! Them sure are some nice tits you've got! Who gives a #$%$ about Caroline!!!!!