- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Lleyton and Bec Hewitt's Toorak mansion is reportedly Australia's 'hottest property' after it was listed for sale by the superstar couple.
The Hewitts have put their Melbourne home up for sale with an asking price of $15-16 million.
'RIPS MY HEART': Sad detail in photo of Novak Djokovic and family
'DISGUSTING': Eddie Jones' shock remark about Emma Raducanu
And according to realestate.com.au, the 'French-inspired' mansion has been the website's most-viewed property over the last week.
As of Monday, the online listing had been viewed more than 12,400 times in the past week - some 13 times more than the average for similar properties.
"I've had some very good inspections. It's very positive at this early stage," said agent Phillip French of Jellis Craig Stonnington.
The Hewitts bought the property for $12.7 million in 2016.
There have been rumours in recent weeks that the family is looking to move back to Sydney.
The French-style mansion has five bedrooms, seven bathrooms and an underground garage for six cars.
Bec and Lleyton Hewitt are selling their $16million Toorak mansionhttps://t.co/e5kwhdCpQa
— NewsfeedsMedia (@NewsfeedsMedia) October 29, 2021
“It’s a stunning home, beautifully proportioned and perfect for entertaining because it has a beautiful outdoor entertainment area and it is very private and secure,” French told Domain.com.au.
“It’s really got everything a family could want.
“You combine that with the outdoor space, where you have an outdoor kitchen and a family-friendly items like an in-built trampoline, a basketball hoop, astro turf with a Rebound Ace tennis surface and a heated pool.
“It’s a real entertainer’s home – with summer and the end of lockdown, (the next owners can) get the family and friends over, and even have a beautiful Christmas there as well.”
Lleyton and Bec Hewitt have been married since 2005 and have three children - Mia 15, Cruz, 12, and Ava, 10.
Snubbed Aussie's massive message to Lleyton Hewitt
Hewitt came under fire recently after leaving the in-form James Duckworth out of Australia's squad for the upcoming Davis Cup finals.
Aussie captain Hewitt picked the country's top-ranked male player Alex de Minaur and doubles specialist John Peers to spearhead the squad.
However he also went with three lower-ranked singles players - John Millman, Jordan Thompson and Alexei Popyrin - ahead of the in-form Duckworth.
But Duckworth showed again why he deserved to be in the squad with his march into the quarter-finals at the Paris Masters last week.
The 29-year-old is simply the best Australian men's player on tour at the moment.
The achievement made Duckworth the first Australian to reach an ATP Masters 1000 singles quarter-final since Matthew Ebden in Shanghai three years ago.
He will move into the world top 50 for the first time in his career this week, making his Davis Cup snub even more baffling.
Playing a brand of aggressive, fearless tennis now he's free from the injuries that have bedevilled him for years, Duckworth has won 15 of his last 20 matches.
Click here to sign up to our newsletter for all the latest and breaking stories from Australia and around the world.