Aussie tennis star Nick Kyrgios has reportedly returned to his home in Canberra without his model girlfriend after spending quarantine together.
Kyrgios and his partner, Chiara Passari, share an on-and-off again type of relationship after numerous cryptic messages on Instagram.
'NEVER SEEN THIS': Andy Murray booed after 'absurd' mid-match act
After several months together overseas as Kyrgios travelled for tennis, as well as some time in the Bahamas, the pair recently returned to Australia, where they were completing hotel quarantine.
However, the pair were reportedly separated by police while in hotel quarantine in South Australia recently, following Passari hosting a live Q&A on Instagram.
And now, The Daily Telegraph reported Kyrgios returned home without his model girlfriend.
Kyrgios also appeared to show off his new Tesla upon his arrival.
"Kygs gives you wings ☘️ ice cream man," a happy looking Kyrgios wrote.
Kyrgios is returning home from a poor showing at the Laver Cup after he lost his singles and doubles legs.
The Australian has since put his form down to an injury, which will be treated back home.
"Hey guys, over the last couple months, I haven’t been near 100% healthy," he wrote on his story.
"I’ve been dealing with left knee patella [tendinopathy], and continuing to play without fully treating it can lead to further pain and greater set backs.”
Nick Kyrgios and partner Chiara Passari
Recently, Passari held a live Q&A while in quarantine.
Passari sent a pretty strong message on Instagram when asked by a fan what happened back in February at Melbourne nightclub OneSixOne.
Kyrgios allegedly attended the nightclub back in February.
And Passari answered with a photo of Kyrgios topless in bed, with a woman's hand over him.
"That girl naked in bed with him isn't me by the way...Hope that clears it up," she wrote.
Their time in hotel quarantine then appeared to have taken a turn for the worse, with Channel 7 reporting the pair stayed in different rooms for the remainder of their quarantine after an argument.
South Australia Police confirmed two travellers had been separated after a verbal altercation, but said there would be no charges or investigation of any kind.
“In the afternoon of Thursday 7 October 2021, police were alerted to a verbal argument between two occupants within a Medi-hotel,” SA Police said in a statement.
“An investigation was conducted, no offences were disclosed and both parties will now spend the remainder of their quarantine in separate rooms.”
Click here to sign up to our newsletter for all the latest and breaking stories from Australia and around the world.