- Scoring kings Klose, Mueller eye more German goals Reuters - 15 minutes ago
- Brazil sports minister says 7-1 loss shows shake-up needed Reuters - 19 minutes ago
- Neymar to cheer for Argentina in World Cup final Reuters - 30 minutes ago
- Argentina's Di Maria trains in hope of making final Reuters - 35 minutes ago
- Hunt for alleged ticket scalper 'fugitive' AFP - 50 minutes ago
- Emotional Neymar cries as he recalls Zuniga challenge Reuters - 58 minutes ago
- Suarez appeal rejected as Rio gets ready AFP - 59 minutes ago
- Di Maria in race to be fit for final AAP - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
- Neymar wants Messi to beat Germans in World Cup final AFP - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
- Rio braces for Argentina's World Cup fan frenzy AFP - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
- Messi on target to match Maradona AFP - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
- Neymar wants Argentina to win World Cup AFP - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
Aussie swimmer Stephanie Rice
Australian swimmer Stephanie Rice became a hero in her homeland after winning three gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympics but is currently in hot water for tweeting some racy pictures of herself.
FIFA and related marks and logos are the trademarks and service marks of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association. This site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with the Fédération Internationale de Football Association.