Dominic Thiem has gone public with his new relationship with German dancer and circus performer Lili-Paul Roncalli.
Thiem, who won the US Open last year for his maiden grand slam title, was recently dating fellow tennis player Kristina Mladenovic.
‘NOT THE SAME’: Tennis star's shock Aus Open allegation
'DIDN’T APPROVE': Huge twist in Federer's Aus Open withdrawal
However the Austrian star has since moved on from Mladenovic, posting a number of loved-up snaps with Roncalli on social media recently.
Roncalli is a dancer and circus performer who recently won the ‘Let’s Dance’ reality TV show.
She has also posted a number of photos with Thiem that leave no doubt about their relationship status.
Thiem first started dating Mladenovic in 2018, however things appeared to cool last year.
Both players appeared in each others’ players boxes during numerous tournaments during their time together.
“A girl implies commitment, time and concentration,” Thiem said last year of the split.
“At the moment I'm not looking for a partner even if I obviously don't close at all.
“I am sure that in the future you will see a girl in the stands again to cheer for me.”
Dominic Thiem to quarantine in Adelaide
Meanwhile, six of the world’s top tennis players will quarantine in Adelaide rather than Melbourne and contest an exhibition tournament there in an agreement between Tennis Australia and the South Australian government.
With hotel rooms for international players in Melbourne nearing capacity with over 1000 arriving on charter flights next week, TA approached the South Australian government about hosting 50-plus players.
TA boss Craig Tiley said the SA government wanted some reward for their risk so they offered up an exhibition tournament in Adelaide on January 29 and 30 featuring the top three ranked men’s and women’s players.
That means Thiem, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal could feature in the men’s draw at Memorial Park, and Australian superstar Ashleigh Barty, Simona Halep and Naomi Osaka in the women’s.
“We're right up to the edge of people that can quarantine in Melbourne so we needed some relief,” Tiley told the Tennis Channel.
“We approached the South Australian government about the possibility of them quarantining at least 50 people, but they wouldn't have any interest in doing it because there's no benefit for them to do it to put their community at risk if the players then go straight to Melbourne.
“But it would be a benefit if they played an exhibition tournament just before they came to Melbourne, so the premier (Steven Marshall) has agreed to host 50 people in a quarantine bubble and then have those players play an exhibition event.”
Tiley said the conditions for those players would be the same for the international players in Victoria.
The Adelaide-based players would then return to Melbourne Park with two WTA tournaments and two ATP events taking place as well as the 12-team ATP Cup, which starts on February 1.
Elsewhere, Rod Laver has announced he won’t attend this year's Open.
The Australian great, who has the main showcourt named after him at Melbourne Park, said he’d decided to watch the tournament from his US home.
“I've made a decision to stay home this year and sadly will miss the Aus Open,” Laver, the only player ever to win all four major tennis championships in a calendar year twice, said on Twitter.
“I'm really looking forward to seeing tennis start up again in my house at RLA (Rod Laver Arena) and will have a virtual front-row seat!
“Best wishes to everyone competing and to Tennis Australia for making it happen.”
Click here to sign up to our newsletter for all the latest and breaking stories from Australia and around the world.