- Remy's failed Reds move can't be due to fitness - Redknapp Reuters - 20 minutes ago
- Scanlan thinks she missed final, wins gold AAP - 39 minutes ago
- FIFA calls for Italian FA probe into Pogba racism case AFP - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
- No excuses if we fail, says new Serbia coach Advocaat Reuters - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
- Bosnian midfielder Besic joins Everton Reuters - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
- Penalty corner queen Kenny hails Doerner AAP - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
- Rio 2016 officials dismiss Coates concerns AAP - 5 hours ago
- FIFA ask FIGC to investigate Italy racism row Reuters - 6 hours ago
- Hungarian GP forces Mercedes rethink on team orders AFP - 7 hours ago
- Kookaburra Mitton shows off AAP - 7 hours ago
- Atletico bolster attack with France's Griezmann Reuters - 8 hours ago
- Experience the key for next South Korea coach- KFA Reuters - 13 hours ago
Olympic crush: Javelin thrower Leryn Franco
Leryn Franco of Paraguay is certainly making an impression at the London Olympics but it has very little to do with her athletic abilities. As she predicted, Franco did not qualify for the javelin final but retains her title of "hottest female Olympian."
FIFA and related marks and logos are the trademarks and service marks of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association. This site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with the Fédération Internationale de Football Association.