- 'Devil' Van Gaal preaches patience at United AFP - 23 minutes ago
- Versatile Rojo fits the United profile, says Van Gaal Reuters - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
- I have gone from 'king of Manchester' to 'devil' - Van … Reuters - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
- Pragmatic Platini unlikely to enter FIFA race Reuters - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
- Voice of reason Davies back for one-off Match of the Day slot Reuters - 4 hours ago
- All Blacks, Wallabies accept 'ice-bucket challenge' AFP - 5 hours ago
- Paul Gascoigne in new health scare - report AFP - 5 hours ago
- West Brom sign Greek international striker Samaras Reuters - 6 hours ago
- Neymar a doubt for Barca season opener with ankle sprain Reuters - 7 hours ago
- Barcelona say Neymar suffers ankle sprain AFP - 7 hours ago
- Pakistan regroup for Sri Lanka one-dayers AFP - 10 hours ago
- Wallabies unconcerned about poking the All Black bear Reuters - 10 hours ago
Olympic crush: Javelin thrower Leryn Franco
Leryn Franco of Paraguay is certainly making an impression at the London Olympics but it has very little to do with her athletic abilities. As she predicted, Franco did not qualify for the javelin final but retains her title of "hottest female Olympian."
FIFA and related marks and logos are the trademarks and service marks of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association. This site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with the Fédération Internationale de Football Association.