- FIFA supports Sierra Leone fixing probe AP - 6 hours ago
- Wallabies prospects are good: McKenzie AAP - 7 hours ago
- World Cup will inspire Rio Olympics - IOC's Bach Reuters - 8 hours ago
- Dunga names former team mates as Brazil assistants Reuters - 8 hours ago
- Vorm, Davies to Spurs in Swansea swap for Sigurdsson Reuters - 9 hours ago
- Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing Reuters - 9 hours ago
- I'm not heading to PSG, says ex-Juventus boss Conte Reuters - 9 hours ago
- Calls in Germany to strip Russia of 2018 World Cup AFP - 10 hours ago
- After MH17, Dutch to delay 2018 World Cup decision AFP - 10 hours ago
- Loew to stay on as Germany coach AFP - 13 hours ago
- Croatia's Rijeka strongly deny Man City racism claims Reuters - 14 hours ago
- Germany coach Loew to lead team to Euro 2016 Reuters - 15 hours ago
Olympic crush: Javelin thrower Leryn Franco
Leryn Franco of Paraguay is certainly making an impression at the London Olympics but it has very little to do with her athletic abilities. As she predicted, Franco did not qualify for the javelin final but retains her title of "hottest female Olympian."
FIFA and related marks and logos are the trademarks and service marks of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association. This site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with the Fédération Internationale de Football Association.