Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    Killabee
    24 Jan 2010

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Thu 09 Dec 2010 19:04
    Whilst there are some supporters who feel let down, understand this, "That's Football!"
    2011 has many positives. The recruiting has seen some interesting talent like Jeremy McGovern from Albany, Gardie was an Albany boy as well! Andrew McGovern's son, so good bloodlines if you are a "Horse" judge of flesh. Blayne Wilson from Peel, Dean Wilson's son, a tough nut defender. Anton Hamp, tall, athletic, strong hands and a good kick.
    Will they step up to the next level, they are a good chance to!
    There are "losses" and trade ins, plus the relisted Tim Houlihan.
    Whilst losses aren't great, the core is fast developing into a commited group to play Club Football, in a Guernsey of Choice. That can be a rare force to motivate in the Modern Game of Pro Football.
    I watched the largely unfancied New Orleans Saints surprise the NFL critics by deciding to really turn up and go all the way. Collingwood followed Geelong in the same vein. Talent is a great commodity, Hunger is even better for turning  out a Champion List. You may be able to buy Champs like the Gold Coast or Western Sydney will, but, the Natanuis, Eberts, McGinnitys etc. form a strong Clan Bond and will relish dishing up Humble Pie to their critics..bring it on!
    GT
    17 Oct 2008

Posted Mon 13 Dec 2010 00:18
    I see improvement in the West Coasters in 2011 (can run 17th) but they'll be around 8th-12th.

Gotta watch Nic Nait this season, he carried an injury for 17 rounds last seasonand is a STAR in the making.

Talent across the board isn't so bad, Kerr will be back (can he be an influece ?) and there's a good blend of age and youth.

Good luck class of 2011, see ya September 2011 .... if'n ya good enough.

Fogs
    28 Jul 2009

Posted Mon 13 Dec 2010 12:42

I think Kerr will be tagged out of the game butthis will open up play froothers. Nic Nat could be unstopable if he is injury free
      ForumsWest Coast EaglesClass of 2011
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Top Rated

Most Discussed