Manchester City have made quite a splash Down Under, targeting the A-League as the perfect home for a franchise outfit in the form of Melbourne City FC.
2016 brought the club its first silverware, as a Tim Cahill goal sunk Sydney FC to claim the FFA Cup title.
This season coach Warren Joyce will look to go one step further as the City Group target their first A-League championship.
And EA Sports and the Premier League are now offering Aussie followers of either City side the opportunity to win a special prize.
For your chance to be in with a shout of claiming a signed Manchester City team shirt, simply answer the question below.
Terms and conditions
1. All entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 13/08/2017
2. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
3. The winner will receive the following prize: A signed Manchester City shirt.
4. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. In order to facilitate the prompt delivery of your prize, your name and address details will be shared with EA SPORTS. These will then be deleted upon completion of delivery.
6. EA SPORTS will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond EA SPORTS’ reasonable control.
7. The name, country and photograph of the winners may be used by Goal.com for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow Goal.com to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without renumeration.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
9. The promoter of this competition is Goal.com.