Three Welsh soccer players have been sent home during the World Cup qualifying campaign for breaching Football Association of Wales protocols.
Hal Robson-Kanu, Rabbi Matondo and Tyler Roberts have been released from the team's camp and will miss Tuesday's World Cup qualifier against the Czech Republic.
Leeds striker Roberts apologised on social media - in a post which has since been deleted - for staying up too late at the team hotel.
"The three players will be returning to their respective clubs this afternoon," an FAW statement said.
In the now-deleted post, Roberts said he was "gutted to be leaving the camp early".
"But rules are rules and I shouldn't have been up later in the hotel than the set time," he said.
"Sorry to the team, staff and Wales fans."
Roberts and on-loan Stoke winger Matondo, 20, both started Saturday's 1-0 friendly victory over Mexico in Cardiff, while West Brom striker Robson-Kanu, 31, came on at half-time.
The three players were all hoping to be involved against the Czechs as Wales seek to put their first 2022 World Cup qualifying points on the board after losing their opening game in Belgium last week.
The three players being sent home is the latest blow for a Wales squad, who have been without manager Ryan Giggs for the last two international camps.
Giggs was arrested on suspicion of assault on November 1. He denies the allegations and has had his bail extended until May 1.
Robert Page has taken control in Giggs' absence, winning three, drawing one and losing one of his five games in caretaker charge.
Meanwhile, Gareth Bale has admitted his international career could be drawing to a close, with Wales' current qualifying campaign possibly his last.
"I haven't really thought too much past this campaign," Bale said.
"Obviously, there's no hiding we are getting older and possibly it is the last campaign."