Summary Alcohol consumption per capita in the US continued to decline in 2019 as consumers focus on their health and are opting for more nonalcoholic beverages. Non-alcoholic beer was the only alcohol-strength band to see growth during 2019 as major brands such as Heineken and Coors expanded their ranges to provide more options to consumers.
New York, Dec. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "United States of America Beer and Cider Market Insights 2020 - Key Insights and Drivers behind the Beer and Cider Market Performance" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05993021/?utm_source=GNW
Despite accounting for less than 0.3% of the US beer and cider market, non-alcoholic products present a significant opportunity for brands to build volumes over the long term as consumers’ drinking habits change to be more health-focused.
United States of America Beer and Cider Market Insights 2020 report provides a complete overview of the United States Beer and Cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2019 performance and 2020 outlook.
Covering total market (On and Off-Premise) the report details -
- 2014-2019 actual detailed Beer Consumption Volume data by Segment, Brand, Brewer, Packaging and Distribution (On and Off-Premise), with 2020 forecasts.
- Value by distribution channel 2013-2019, with 2020 forecasts.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the Beer and Cider market, with analysis of key company performance.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Beer and Cider market.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the United States Beer and Cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning.
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the United States Beer and Cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives.
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability.
- Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage.
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05993021/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001