Summary Overall, 2019 was a subdued performance in beer in cider with total volumes experiencing a 2% decline. Beer consumption marginally declined however cider dragged down overall growth with strong declines.
New York, Dec. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "United Kingdom (UK) Beer and Cider Market Insights 2020 - Key Insights and Drivers behind the Beer and Cider Market Performance" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05993020/?utm_source=GNW
However given the preceding year, 2018 with the FIFA World Cup and good weather, this was a particularly impressive result for beer which had positive value growth in 2019.Scottish MUP also had an impact on cider growth, however it was much less than anticipated in value terms.
At a channel level, on-premise beer was down -1% which was a very strong result considering the last few years with wet-led pubs gaining ground throughout the year. On-trade also had a strong performance in UK cider consumption.
United Kingdom Beer and Cider Market Insights 2020 report provides a complete overview of the United Kingdom Beer and Cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2019 performance and 2020 outlook.
Covering total market (On and Off-Premise) the report details -
- 2014-2019 actual detailed Beer Consumption Volume data by Segment, Brand, Brewer, Packaging and Distribution (On and Off-Premise), with 2020 forecasts.
- Value by distribution channel 2013-2019, with 2020 forecasts.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the Beer and Cider market, with analysis of key company performance.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Beer and Cider market.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the United Kingdom Beer and Cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning.
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the United Kingdom Beer and Cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives.
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability.
- Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage.
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05993020/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001