UFC superstar Conor McGregor has gone on an expletive-laden rant on social media after being trolled in the wake of his latest controversy.
The Irishman found himself in police custody on Friday, during his holiday in Corsica but was released on Saturday without being charged.
EXPLOSIVE CLAIMS: Trainer turns on Jeff Horn camp
‘SO WEIRD’: Aussie boxer reveals 'creepy' side-business
McGregor was freed before the limit of police custody and faces no charges, his legal representative on the French island Emmanuelle Ramon told AFP, calling the complaint against his client "abusive".
A spokesman for McGregor sent a statement from the United States saying he "vigorously denied any accusation of bad behaviour" after being accused of attempted sexual assault and indecent exposure.
McGregor’s manager Audie Attar added: “I am irate and putting out a warning loud and clear: Conor McGregor is not and will not be a target for those seeking to score a headline or a payday.”
On Tuesday, the Irish fighter left a disturbing post on social media, saying he was "crushed" and can't go on like this" after being targeted in online abuse.
While the post has since been deleted, McGregor has unloaded on haters in an explosive new post, after trolls presumably encouraged him to take his own life.
McGregor suggested that his arrest in Corsica was a "set up" and said he would never let haters get the best of him.
"I will never kill myself no matter how many wish for it," McGregor posted.
“Try set me up all yous f***ing want over and over and over the truth will always set me free!”
“Never will I fold! The truth is the truth and it gives me wings!
“I know my character! God bless DNA! God bless Cctv! God bless Eye witness! God bless the truth!
“The truth is power! I am free!
“Never will a dime be paid to anyone coming at me with vicious lies! Not now not f***ing ever!
“I will fight! And I am only beginning my fight!
“I will not allow these people to just accuse me and then disappear into the dark to attempt to ruin someone else’s life! No f***ing way!”
UFC star at centre of disturbing allegations
TV broadcaster France 3 Corse spoke with a friend of the alleged victim.
“According to a witness who spoke with the complainant that same evening and whom we were able to question, McGregor, accompanied by his bodyguards, allegedly exhibited his private parts to the young woman without her consent as she made her way into the bar toilets,” the report alleged.
The source claimed the alleged incident “deeply shocked the woman, who was on holiday in Calvi with her husband”.
Formal allegations were made against McGregor last Thursday, which resulted in his yacht being raided.
McGregor appeared for a magistrate on Friday, where he was placed into custody, but was released on Saturday.
Earlier on Saturday, the prosecutor's office in Bastia issued a statement saying they had received a complaint "denouncing acts that could be described as attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition".
The statement gave no details of the alleged offences committed by the 32-year-old McGregor.
McGregor, known as 'Notorious', has been holidaying in the south of France and was in Corsica preparing for a 180km water-bike relay race from Calvi to Monaco.