Bradley Cooper soars to new musical heights in a freshly released trailer for Maestro.
The movie — premiering in select theaters Nov. 22 before hitting Netflix on Wednesday, Dec. 20 — stars Academy Award nominee Cooper as the iconic American conductor and composer Leonard Bernstein. It is described as a “towering and fearless love story” about Bernstein and his wife Felicia Montealegre Cohn Bernstein (played by Academy Award nominee Carey Mulligan). “A love letter to life and art, Maestro, at its core, is an emotionally epic portrayal of family and love,” reads the official description.
More from TVLine
In addition to headlining the film, Cooper also directed Maestro and co-wrote the screenplay with Josh Singer.
Ready for some more recent newsy nuggets? Well…
* Hulu announced on Wednesday that the Letterkenny spinoff Shoresy has been renewed for a third season, ahead of Season 2’s premiere this Friday. Six new episodes will shoot in Sudbury this fall.
* Performers for the 57th Annual CMA Awards, airing Wednesday, Nov. 8 on ABC, will include Luke Bryan (who is co-hosting the show with Peyton Manning), Jelly Roll, K. Michelle, Little Big Town, Megan Moroney, Old Dominion, Carly Pearce, Chris Stapleton, Tanya Tucker and Lainey Wilson.
* Ben Whishaw (Fargo) and Sarah Lancashire (Julia, Happy Valley) will star opposite Keira Knightley in the Netflix spy series Black Doves, our sister site Variety reports. Lancashire will play enigmatic spymaster to Knightley’s professional spy, Helen, while Whishaw will portray an old friend who can keep Helen safe.
* HGTV has ordered the renovation series Trixie Motel: Drag Me Home, in which drag superstar Trixie Mattel and her partner David Silver revamp their dream home in Los Angeles, our sister site Deadline reports. The four-episode show is slated to debut in Summer 2024.
* Prime Video has released a trailer for Twin Love, a dating competition series hosted by Brie and Nikki Garcia (formerly known as the Bella Twins), premiering Friday, Nov. 17:
* The standup special Matt Rife: Natural Selection will debut Wednesday, Nov. 15 on Netflix; watch a teaser:
Which of today’s TVLine Items pique your interest?
Best of TVLine