After the UK Government gave the green light for sport to return from June 1, Premier League clubs remain in talks over Project Restart with the hope of resuming the 2019-20 season in the middle of next month. Meanwhile, speculation around potential transfers for the 2020-21 season remain in full swing.
We’ll keep you abreast of all the news from our correspondents, and the talking points and rumours from the rest of Europe.
Latest transfer news and rumours…
- Liverpool's 'virtual meeting' with Werner
- Hargeaves: Werner would also thrive at United and Chelsea
- Saul Niguez to Man United 'done'
- ...but Bayern enter Sancho race
- Liverpool make Adama Traore top target
- Ousmane Dembele available for £37m
- Gotze leaving Dortmund on a free
- Arsenal receive Tagliafico boost
- ...as Maitland-Niles prepares to leave
- Coutinho to Chelsea deal is ON
Can't see the Transfer news LIVE blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
When does the 2020 summer transfer window open?
The summer window opens in England is set to open at the end of the season - though the specific date remains to be seen due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Players can be officially registered with their new clubs when the Fifa international window opens on July 1 - though Fifa guidelines suggest players joining in July will not be able to play for their new clubs during the current 2019/20 season.
From January 1 onwards, Premier League players with six months left on their contract have been able to negotiate and agree pre-contract deals with foreign clubs.