Sydney Thunder spinner Arjun Nair has reportedly been given the all-clear to come back after he was banned for three months for a suspect action.
The 20-year-old tested his new bowling action in Brisbane last week and his arm was within the 15 degrees of permitted tolerance, cricket.com.au reported on Friday.
Nair worked with Thunder assistant Beau Casson and Cricket NSW pathways coach Anthony Clark to redevelop his bowling style after the ban, which he described as a "big blow".
The right-armer will remain in Brisbane for the next month to take part in a spin camp with the National Performance Squad.
Nair, who has the ability to turn the ball both ways, was banned from bowling for 90 days over his "suspect action" in a BBL game in December.
Before the suspension, Nair snared 11 wickets in eight matches.
The finger spinner said that while the ban was hard for him and his family, he was confident he would be able to fix it and return.
"My coaches and I sat down and looked at my footage and the thing I noticed was that I didn't use much of my lower body," Nair told cricket.com.au.
"So I had to engage my legs more in my action. That was the key. I've been looking at my arm path as well - just little things, but they made a big difference to my action.
"For me the challenge is now to maintain it."