Spanish tennis player Enrique Lopez Perez has been handed an eight-year ban from the sport for match-fixing
The 29-year-old has been found guilty of three separate instances in 2017, the Tennis Integrity Unit (TIU) said on Tuesday.
Perez, who reached a career-high singles ranking of 154 in 2018 and a best doubles ranking of 135 last year, was also fined £18,750.
He participated in tournaments in Germany, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Egypt and Pakistan during 2017.
"The disciplinary case was heard by anti-corruption hearing officer Richard McLaren on 5 November 2020," the TIU said in a statement.
"He found that Enrique Lopez Perez breached the rules of the Tennis Anti-corruption Programme three times at tournaments in 2017, with two further charges unproven."
Perez was provisionally suspended in December, 2019, and will not be able to attend or play in any sanctioned tennis event for the next eight years.
Additional reporting by Reuters.