SNAPSHOT OF THE SECOND ELIMINATION FINAL:-
* Result: St Kilda 10.7 (67) bt Western Bulldogs 9.10 (64) at the Gabba.
* Key moment: Caleb Daniel's goal had brought the Dogs back within three points and Taylor Duryea thrust them forward one last time in the final minute. The ball hit the deck and was picked up by the Saints' Nick Coffield, who was taken high by Josh Bruce. Coffield sent the relieving free kick wide to Rowan Marshall and St Kilda were home.
* Key stat: St Kilda took 21 contested marks - the equal-most of any team in any game this season. Jarryn Geary and Max King took four each, and Jake Carlisle and Paddy Ryder three. The Bulldogs had no answer to the victors' aerial dominance.
* Injuries: The Bulldogs lost Zaine Cordy to an ankle injury before half-time and St Kilda saw Ryder go down with a hamstring injury in the dying stages. Ryder finished the match in tears and may not play again this season.
* What's next? St Kilda face a semi-final against reigning premiers Richmond, while the Bulldogs get a holiday before looking ahead to 2021.
* Quote of the day: "In elimination finals there's no tomorrow for you, so it's pretty bitter." - Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge.