Advertisement

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Private Jet Lands in Caribbean amid U.S. Home Raids

The rapper's plane landed in Antigua on Monday after departing from the Van Nuys Airport

<p>Bryan Steffy/WireImage</p> Sean "Diddy" Combs in May 2022 in Las Vegas

Bryan Steffy/WireImage

Sean "Diddy" Combs in May 2022 in Las Vegas

Sean “Diddy” Combs' private plane traveled from California to Antigua amid raids on his homes in Los Angeles and Miami by federal agents, according to flight trackers reviewed by PEOPLE.

On Sunday evening, around 5:30 p.m. local time, the 54-year-old rapper's private plane was tracked departing the Sacramento Executive Airport and then landed at Palm Springs International Airport about an hour later.

One hour after that, his plane took off from Palm Springs and landed at the Los Angeles-based Van Nuys Airport. The plane landed around 8 p.m. local time.

Then on Monday morning around 9 a.m., the plane departed the California airport and landed in Antigua.

Combs was confirmed not to be on the flight to Antigua after he was spotted walking around the Miami Opa-Locka Airport Monday afternoon.

<p>GIORGIO VIERA/AFP via Getty</p> Homeland Security Investigation agents are seen at the entrance of US producer and musician Sean "Diddy" Combs's home

GIORGIO VIERA/AFP via Getty

Homeland Security Investigation agents are seen at the entrance of US producer and musician Sean "Diddy" Combs's home

Related: Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement amid Sex Trafficking Lawsuits

On Monday afternoon, Combs' Los Angeles and Miami properties were raided by federal agents. TMZ first reported that federal cops arrived at the rapper's L.A. home, with helicopters above the property.

"Earlier today, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) New York executed law enforcement actions as part of an ongoing investigation, with assistance from HSI Los Angeles, HSI Miami, and our local law enforcement partners. We will provide further information as it becomes available," a Homeland Security Investigations representative said in a statement to PEOPLE.

<p>Bryan Steffy/WireImage</p> Sean "Diddy" Combs in May 2022 in Las Vegas

Bryan Steffy/WireImage

Sean "Diddy" Combs in May 2022 in Las Vegas

“We will always support law enforcement when it seeks to prosecute those that have violated the law. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr. Combs responsible for his depraved conduct," Douglas Wigdor, attorney for Cassie and Jane Doe — who each previously filed lawsuits against Combs — told PEOPLE in a statement.

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

The plane's travels and the home raids come amid sex trafficking allegations in two separate lawsuits.

Additionally, FOX11 shared footage of the musician's sons, Justin Combs, 30, and Christian 'King' Combs, 25, in handcuffs outside of their Beverly Hills home.

<p>Paras Griffin/Getty</p> Sean "Diddy" Combs in Atlanta in August 2023

Paras Griffin/Getty

Sean "Diddy" Combs in Atlanta in August 2023

Related: A Timeline of Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Sexual Assault Allegations and Lawsuits

Beginning in November 2023, five people have accused Combs of sexual assault and similar allegations. Combs' former girlfriend Casandra “Cassie” Ventura first filed a lawsuit against him for allegations of rape, sex trafficking and domestic violence in November. The day after her filing they reached a settlement.

Later that month, another woman, who has since revealed herself as Liza Gardner, alleged that Combs and singer-songwriter Aaron Hall took turns raping her and a friend in New York City more than 30 years ago, according to documents obtained by PEOPLE. The following day, he was accused of sexual assault by a third woman, Joi Dickerson-Neal, in a lawsuit filed in New York County Supreme Court.

The next month, a fourth person accused Combs of sexual assault, also accusing him of sex trafficking and gang rape as well.

The fifth plaintiff, Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones, filed a lawsuit in New York federal court on Feb. 27. The former producer and videographer for Combs alleged that for more than a year, Combs sexually harassed, drugged, and threatened him. He is seeking $30 million in damages.

If you or someone you know has been a victim of sexual abuse, text "STRENGTH" to the Crisis Text Line at 741-741 to be connected to a certified crisis counselor.

If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, please contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or go to rainn.org.

For more People news, make sure to sign up for our newsletter!

Read the original article on People.