Page 7 of 7
Sort By:
Newest First
Oldest First
zaq77
12 Mar 2009

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Sat 06 Aug 2011 20:02
Hey Tim, your Wallies didn't look too much better than our Bok B/C team !! So much for the bragging and boasting ! Well done All Blacks, you gave the young whipper snippers a flogging !
Grist
28 May 2010

Posted Sat 06 Aug 2011 20:46
Muzz the difference between the forgettable Super final and tonights scintillating game was that tonight there were professional referees, not pretenders. RSA have the world's top referees pal.

Tony you may not call for Docky Elsom's sacking. He is physically broken and morally bankrupt, but Australia likes a failed mutineer as captain. He is as inspirational as a Black Hole. Just what the Wallas need for the WC! LMAO

Cooper folded under pressure and hard physical play. Especially after rough caressing by McCaw who single him out for special treatment. The two definitely have something going.

O'Connor also folded under pressure and hard physical treatment. The Wallabies like touch rugby more.

The WB were totally dominated. The first WB try was totally against the run of play. The second was a soft try just before the final whistle. A drubbing the young WBs needed like a hole in the head before the WC !!! Now for the SBs in RSA. Ouch !!!!
Tim S
09 Oct 2008

Posted Sat 06 Aug 2011 20:49
Zaq,I honestly don't think i bragged and boasted about the Wallabies chances in this test but i agree we were mauled and spat out by a superior Black side.
u were  right.I was wrong !
muzz

Posted Sat 06 Aug 2011 20:58

"Muzz the difference between the forgettable Super final and tonights scintillating game was that tonight there were professional referees, not pretenders. RSA have the world's top referees pal"

Grist - did you watch the game? Did you see the calls made?

Do you have a brain?

Can you actually complete a post without syntax and spelling errors?

Best regards

Muzz
toi
16 Dec 2008

Posted Sat 06 Aug 2011 21:55
would of been a good bet to lose
riddler
muzz

Posted Sat 06 Aug 2011 22:11

"I think the 16 point margin flattered Australia. Should have been a lot more."

and therein lies the problem...

and the reason that the CAL's need to pull finger and finish these easy games off.

:)

Muzz
toi
16 Dec 2008

Posted Sat 06 Aug 2011 22:15
yeah blame the ref

for the Samoan game

for the abs game

for the wobblies not fronting up

cause they do all their talking in the papers

cooper had his eyes on the laptops

he can't tackle

genia went missing

take your beating like a man

muzz

all yet again blame it  on the ref

cry baby
muzz

Posted Sat 06 Aug 2011 22:27

(Pssstt.... Ru......

I'm a Kiwi.....

I support the CAL's...)

???

Muzz

Mel
08 Oct 2008

Posted Sun 07 Aug 2011 08:31
Muzz what do u mean the "Cals?"
RiDdLeR
28 Apr 2010

Posted Sun 07 Aug 2011 10:13
would of been a good bet to lose 
riddler
---------------------------------

Ru, not once did I say the Wallabies would win. However thought it would be closer with the omission of Cowan and Jane. Weepu played his best game by a country mile. Lets be honest, he has done nothing this season until yesterday and it was a huge gamble going without Cowan. Gear, while useful didnt set the world on fire, his positional play was suspect and Iaone had it all over him.

As for my bets, won on the game.

Took the game score being under 46.5 at $1.91, the first scoring play an AB penalty at $2.85 and the first stoppage a lineout at $2.00. Got the first two but missed the second one. $100 on each so finished up $176 for the day.
Bish
26 Jun 2009

Posted Sun 07 Aug 2011 12:41
You have been tried,
you have been tested,
and you have been found wanting...

Cooper
O'Conner
Elsom

The Wallabies
Grist
28 May 2010

Posted Sun 07 Aug 2011 16:41
The first year after the previous WC, the Wallabies claimed they were rebuilding...
The second year the Wallabies claimed they were almost there...
The third year the Wallabies claimed they were back...
The fourth year the Wallabies claimed the start of a Golden Era for Australian rugby...
One month before the WC and the Wallabies were humiliated yesterday by the All Blacks in a manner that leaves no doubt that the Wallabies and their fans are suffering delusions of grandeur.  
zaq77
12 Mar 2009

Posted Sun 07 Aug 2011 18:56
@Muzz...you complaining about the SA refs, and not a word about Roland, is that because the #$%$39;s had him in their back pocket !! McCaw was getting away with murder when he reffed, but not this time with Joubert, although once or twice he still managed to escape unseen ! Even your commentators pointed out the obvious bad calls of Roland ! Now you whine and squeal about a few calls going against the #$%$39;s, what a joke ! Overall the reffing was pretty good from the SA's, bar one or two forward passes from both sides !
RiDdLeR
28 Apr 2010

Posted Sun 07 Aug 2011 19:32
One month before the WC and the Wallabies were humiliated yesterday by the All Blacks in a manner that leaves no doubt that the Wallabies and their fans are suffering delusions of grandeur.  
-----------------------------------

Well Grist, they thumped you guys. If Aussie come over to South Africa and beat you on your home pitch what message will that send to your mob. I think Aussie are still are biggest challenge to the All Blacks and I think your mob are going to found to be well short of the mark
muzz

Posted Sun 07 Aug 2011 19:59

Mel -

"Complete Absence of Light"s (CAL's)

All Blacks = CAL's

Yahoo seems to object tthe real name at times and replace with #$%$^^

Just alternate short-hand

All Blacks
AllBlacks
All Blacks
All Blacks

Muzz
muzz

Posted Sun 07 Aug 2011 20:02
or maybe I was imagining it all....

sad really...

:)

MUzz
muzz

Posted Sun 07 Aug 2011 20:04
So what was the " #$%$39;s" in previous posts?
Grist
28 May 2010

Posted Sun 07 Aug 2011 20:18
Riddler your silly anti-RSA ranting is getting too much for me.
You will always fear the Wallabies - was bred into you from childhood while tending to sheep morooned on an island nobody care about.

The Bok A team took a rest, while the Bok B team players took part in the more important fabulous Currie Cup competition.

Of course NoDeal O'Neill has already declared Australia will win the WC. Winning against the jetlagged Bok C team merely confirmed that. Next the vain Australians gathered and predicted a massive win against the ABs before the WC!  Ha Ha Ha.
After a humiliating loss to the town team of Tonga and after being monstered by the All Blacks, things are not looking good for the WBs.
Next the WBs will face the might of the Bok A team in the RSA. Playing against the most physical players in the world is the last thing the WBs need now. Everybody knows the Wallabies cannot take hard physical play. Ouch!!! 
My bet is the WBs will lose in RSA and start their WC  challenge humiliated, physically battered and psychologically injured. 
At the WC, England will be waiting with glee to get their hands on the soft Wallas.
ado tornado

Posted Mon 08 Aug 2011 09:47
I was massively impressed by the All Blacks against the Boks lite. And even more impressed after Saturday night.

They had great structure against the Boks, but they added juggernaut intensity to their game on Saturday. 

I have never been a big Henry fan, but I have to admit he is managing his selections, players, team and game tactics brilliantly this year. Even a few K1's on this forum would be eating their words about his selections after the game.

I don't know about the rest of you, but this side really live the All Blacks mantra - Dominate then penetrate. And that is the start and end of why they won so well on Saturday.

For Oz, I hope dingo doesn't throw the baby out with the bathwater. There were some good and not so good things to come out of Saturday.

The not so good really had to do with attitude, maturity and the vigour up front to compete at the top level. (Then you have to do this consistently like the Blacks).

The good was Higginbottom. He has to start next week. I'm not so sure about the fringe selections Dingo is toying with because I reckon there's a few players in the squad who deserve a run  who haven't been given a look in. eg; Robinson over Hodgson and one or two positional changes like putting OBieber at 12.

In the back of his mind he knows he's got Polota Nau, Barnes, Palu, Robinson and a few others not far away so maybe that's why he is sticking with the current line up.

It wont get any easier this week for them. A quick turn around to face the men with the miraculous recuperative powers.

I reckon we should put the springboks in the next Boags ad.
Dave
17 Feb 2012

Posted Mon 05 Mar 2012 17:51
OK, though of a way to counter these twits who have ruined our board. How about we make one post and put over 200 posts in it. We post everything there. To get to the post you click on the most discussed tab. 
ForumsIn the ScrumAll Blacks vs Wallabies Game 1
Sign in to post and view your settings
New User? Sign up