- Argentine fans face Brazil-Germany alliance in final AFP - 12 minutes ago
- Tale of two Tonys as Martin wins and Gallopin claims yellow AFP - 13 minutes ago
- Binny bats India to draw with England AFP - 20 minutes ago
- World Cup fever grips Germany with fourth title in reach AFP - 26 minutes ago
- Hopeful Argentina stages giant World Cup party AFP - 30 minutes ago
- Argentine fans out in force for final AFP - 53 minutes ago
- Martin powers to stage win, Nibali surrenders yellow Reuters - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
- Brazil press wants coach out AFP - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
- Robben rules out joining Van Gaal at Manchester United Reuters - 5 hours ago
- Bangladesh fan unfurls 3.5 km German flag before World Cup AFP - 6 hours ago
- Brazil booed as Netherlands claim third AFP - 8 hours ago
- No rest for Van Gaal as Manchester United job beckons Reuters - 9 hours ago
Aussie swimmer Stephanie Rice
Australian swimmer Stephanie Rice became a hero in her homeland after winning three gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympics but is currently in hot water for tweeting some racy pictures of herself.
FIFA and related marks and logos are the trademarks and service marks of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association. This site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with the Fédération Internationale de Football Association.