- Suarez to appeal 'fascist' bite ban - lawyer AFP - 13 minutes ago
- Germany's 'perfect-mix' ripe for title, says Lahm AFP - 28 minutes ago
- German manager Bierhoff wants no repeat of 2006 fight AFP - 37 minutes ago
- CBF president-elect says Scolari should keep his job Reuters - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
- I can learn from Wenger, says Arsenal new boy Sanchez Reuters - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
- Van Gaal gunning for Brazil in Brasilia AFP - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
- England World Cup winner Balshaw retires due to injury Reuters - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
- Koeman and Lovren on collision course at Southampton Reuters - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
- Germany players ruled out showboating against Brazil Reuters - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
- Germany supremely confident they can beat Argentina Reuters - 3 hours ago
- Portugal's Jorge Costa to coach Gabon AFP - 3 hours ago
- Brazil can recover to take third place - Larsson Reuters - 3 hours ago
Aussie swimmer Stephanie Rice
Australian swimmer Stephanie Rice became a hero in her homeland after winning three gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympics but is currently in hot water for tweeting some racy pictures of herself.
FIFA and related marks and logos are the trademarks and service marks of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association. This site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with the Fédération Internationale de Football Association.