Sexy Aussie hurdler in Sports Illustrated

Yahoo!7 February 13, 2013, 10:13 am

Aussie hurdler Michelle Jenneke, who became an internet sensation with her sexy pre-race warm up last year, will feature in this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

Little known before last year's IAAF World Junior Championships in Barcelona last year, one video of her warm up has had over 20m views on You Tube.

Her profile is set to soar again after being chosen as one of just four athletes to feature in the coveted magazine issue.

The other athletes featured are Hawaiian surfer Alana Blanchard and Dutch hockey stars Ellen Hoog and Eva de Goede.

The rising star will be back in town for the QANTAS Australian Athletics Tour meets in Sydney and Melbourne in the next two months.

"I'm really looking forward to the prospect of running in Sydney and Melbourne," Jenneke said.

"It would be a real honour to run there, particularly in front of my family and friends in Sydney."

All of Michelle Jenneke's Sports Illustrated pictures

1. ChasDarwin08:47am Tuesday 09th July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Sex sells. She won her heat in Barcelona but finished out of medal contention. Grab the brass ring while you can. In a few years she will be "What's Her Name?"

2. 06:20pm Friday 15th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

so what i thought sports illustrated always had hot fit sports women on their cover so whats new or for that matter news about this hot girl= cover of sports illustrated big deal....now if she were my hot girl that might mean something to me

3. jenny04:12pm Thursday 14th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

I must say thank you ghost hunter for sticking up for me and my hubby I must also say Claudia if you are going call my hubby uneducated she may won't go back to school and learn to spell herself can anyone out there tell me what is a qunnt as this is not word I learnt in school or out in school yard

4. jenny03:55pm Thursday 14th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

hi, I'm Jenny the comment that put on from profile was from my hubby who doesn't spell very well as for claudia yes I'am Australian and very proud of this fact .......as for the photo which have everyone's panties in a bunch I think they very tastfully done she is a very beautiful woman with a body to die for if you all have issues with these photo's you don't want see some of the pages on facebook you'll die from a heart attack

5. Joe06:47am Thursday 14th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Stunning Girl. I am a fan!

6. M10:16pm Wednesday 13th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Pity female sports stars still have to sell their soul in order to get some recognition. You will never see any male athletes having to resort to this #$%$

7. Rais09:10pm Wednesday 13th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Where is the hurdle? purple is prestine.

8. woodsy07:56pm Wednesday 13th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

absolutely magnifcant ! Ben ---get a life !

9. Josh07:11pm Wednesday 13th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

tell me Ben, do you live in a cave?

10. george05:01pm Wednesday 13th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

indeed a gorgeous woman.. unfortunately this is what australian athletes have to do just to support themselves in their chosen sport to represent their own country... thank you to all political parties..