MMA fighter suffers horrific injury in a bout of love making

Staff writers, Yahoo!7 December 18, 2012, 2:57 pm

MMA fighter Ray 'Magical' Elbe has been admitted to hospital sporting a far worse injury than any he could potentially suffer while inside the cage.

While on holidays in Malaysia Elbe was engaged in a vigorious bout of love making with his girlfriend when a slight slip put him in hospital for five days.

Elbe's girlfriend was launched into the air and landed at an awkward angle which caused a 'fracture and slight tear in the urinary tube' of Elbe's manhood.

Posting to MMA forum Bloody Elbow, Elbe said the shock of the initial injury caused another immediately after.

"When it first happened ... blood was everywhere ... to the point I passed out," Elbe said.

"Falling face first I ko'd myself on the floor, chipping two teeth and busting my chin."

The facial injury required 10 stiches while the other more painful injury seemed to bring Elbe an unwanted audience.

"The worst part of this has been the fact that literally everyone who works in the hospital has come in asking to see my shaft out of curiosity."

"Guess in a muslim country this type of accident isn't as frequent as you would suspect."

However things may not be as bad as they seem for Elbe. The ordeal seems to have brought him closer to his girlfriend with the powerful welterweight fighter revealing a potential upside.

"Lesson learned, I will never let a girl on top again. Everything was under control until 1 (sic) bounce went a 'little' too high," Elbe said.

"On a side note, looks like I will be getting engaged in Boracay next month."

"In an attempt to make it up to me she has promised me a threesome of my choice when we get to the Philippines. Which usually has some solid talent."

Elbe had a short-lived appearance on season nine of the UFC's reality show, The Ultimate Fighter, but has never made it into top-flight MMA competition.

1. Sydney07:09pm Thursday 03rd January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

ewwww who wants to know this #$%$

2. Meat & Two Veg09:18pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I think this is incredibly funny. The fact that his manhood is so small that the girlfriend cant stay on when bouncing up and down is soooo funny. But I am left wondering how many stitches were used for downunder one maybe two. ha ha more stories like this please

3. Stryder09:15pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 ESTReport Abuse

What a complete waste of space this article is and the guy it is about. Why would he want to tell the world about this? A threesome...how modern and ultra kinky he probably read 50 shades and thinks that is raunchy and new. Horrific injury? Horrific inane reporting more like it. Sound like he really cares about women.

4. Mangsaab09:12pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Quote "everyone who works in the hospital has come in asking to see my shaft", There was a young man from Kent Whose "shaft " was horribly bent without any trouble he slipped in a double So instead of coming, he went!

5. Yvonne09:06pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 ESTReport Abuse

this ISNT news, this is one pathetic mans views on sex and NOT worth sharing on a news site.

6. Bazz08:29pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Hope his girlfriend doesnt mind the 80 % chance , of picking up the AIDS virus during their 3-sum .

7. Lisa T08:13pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 ESTReport Abuse

The intelligence of this man astounds me, he is a keeper lucky girl lol

8. John08:03pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 ESTReport Abuse

why is this news... who actually thought this warented being written into a story, cheap, tasteless, nasty reporting

9. chris h07:58pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 ESTReport Abuse

he should be charged with assault with a dead weapon.

10. 12 0
    Twirlie Birdie07:49pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 ESTReport Abuse

... because nothing says love like a "threesome" with a malnourished, underaged, poverty-stricken girl from a third world country having sex for money out of necessity to support her children...