hrt are a pack of desperates!

ForumsV8 Supercarshrt are a pack of desperates!
Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    hrt...

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Sat 11 Dec 2010 13:20

proof holden buys its ONLY success this century, stories are coming out how FORD and Schwerkolt tried and almost succeeded in brokering a deal with James Boughtme and pepsimax, Boughtme even agreed with a handshake deal to the partnership (in the old days that was a mans word and a binding agreement) but showing their tradition of being a shameless pack of desperates Headless Rooster Team kept throwing down envelopes of cash in front of Boughtme and his greedy manager Gow (funny the envelopes had Race Control crossed out on them?)...of course Boughtme has been rumoured to have scooped up as much as he could carry with Gow stuffing his pockets with the rest as they ran out the back door....the rest is history...FORD has confirmed it set up Pepsimax as a sponsor for Boughtme so no one can complain they didnt try...on the plus side DJR has no been promised even greater finacial support from FORD for 2011 and beyond...lets hope the Little Aussie Battlers can defend their No.1 next year!!
    bourbon
    26 Dec 2008

Posted Sat 18 Dec 2010 16:07

if hrt can afford to blow 1.5 mil per season as is suggested,anyone would take it.i wonder how james s pay compares to turdlers.if the no 1 has to be on a hrt car at least it isnt on garfs,does this mean he is now the no 2 driver in the team
    j j
    11 Jan 2009

Posted Sun 19 Dec 2010 21:04
    Appears Holden can buy anything but a Championship these days!
    hrt...

Posted Mon 20 Dec 2010 14:45
    hmmm...let's see what I can spend holden motorsports money on this time, Race Control (tick), Blind Freddy hanging over pit wall (tick), Ch 7 so every camera angle contains a holden or sponsorship decal or sign (tick), Ch 7 commentators to verbally explode when a holden does something and to completley ignore anything those shmucks in the blue do (tick) Make sure only ex-holden people get on TV interviews and news reports, even though they are failing in the championship chase (tick) make sure any podium presetation for a race NOT won by a holden is forbidden to be broadcast on Ch7 (tick) Poach as much talent from the blue schucks as possible, engineers, managers, drivers (tick) spend ludicrous amounts on buying a No.1 sticker for a mid pack joke of a team, so we can say "we're No1" (tick) Spend a ludicrous amount of money to buy a multi championship wining team so we can say "we won a championship" (tick)....hmmm..just about does it I think...hmmm... now we only need a team, drivers & cars that can actually win in a holden from the start?...naaaah...fxck it..we'll just buy the next FORD success and claim that too.

holden Victories, The Best Money Can Buy...at holden, we know we're a pack of deperates, thats wmy we always say, Why Try When You Can Buy $$$$$
    Don
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Tue 21 Dec 2010 16:17
    there is no loyalty in motorsports anymore its all about the dollar and who's willing to pay,brand loyalties are a thing of the past.
    Don
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Tue 21 Dec 2010 18:55

because of the large payments they get in contracts it kills off brand loyalties,the drivers are only loyal to who ever pays them the largest amount cash,as i say tide there is no loyalty in the brands its whoever has the largest bank account gets the best drivers brands don't come into the equasion at all.
    Don
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Wed 22 Dec 2010 00:21

thats my piont tide the only loyalty is to the dollar,brand loyalty went out the window when brock,moffat and johnston stopped racing...its all about the dollar value in todays racing scene and who can pay the most...all i am saying is that its ashame there is no brand loyalty these days.
    cheers don
    ScottyJay
    19 Apr 2009

Posted Wed 22 Dec 2010 09:48
    I'm with Don, there is no brand loyalty these days.

If I was a Ford fan, I would be asking this - why did Ford let ANOTHER opportunity slip?  Holden do not have bottomless pits of money, and lets face it, Courtney's contract is not the largest I've ever seen, why couldn't Ford pull out some more?  You would have thought, after losing 888 racing to the Red camp at the end of 2009 (and for a paltry amount, too), Ford would have pulled out all the stops to ensure their best driver would stay in the Blue corner.  It doesn't make sense.
    mattack
    28 Mar 2010

Posted Wed 22 Dec 2010 12:32
    They are paid sportsmen who are no differant to football players. They play for any club willing to pay the money.

Though the fan base in V8Supercars is still very tribal, there is still many who follow the drivers.
    Don
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Wed 22 Dec 2010 16:28

me personaly i do support the brand,i don't worry about the drivers so much
    but the teams and brand is what i support,if steve johston drove a holden it would'nt worry me , but if DJR as a whole went to holden like 888 did then i would not support them at all.
    Just my thoughts guys.
    cheers Don
    and have a safe and happy christmas to you all.
    hrt...

Posted Wed 22 Dec 2010 16:37

Guys, Boughtme shook hands on the FPR/Pepsimax FORD Falcon deal....11th hour 59seconds he bails to headless rooster team as his manager was playing them off against FORD, FORD had no idea and believed it was a done deal...FPR bought a LOT of extra parts to start building his car...Boughtme welched on a deal for more cash thrown at him by a pack of desperates headed up by King Clown Simon 'podium lock out in 2010' McNamarra, dont blame FORD they're as @%&#ed as FPR at what went down, when the head of FORD was asked later would he ever take Boughtme back he scoffed and said i cant answer that right now.
    steven
    17 Dec 2008

Posted Thu 23 Dec 2010 05:14

Why would HRT bother with boughtme, it will be a sad day when that poor excuse for a driver setrs foot in a holden. He may have won this years championship, but lets face it 888 cost whincup the title in tassie and the rain at sydney did not help. Ford cheated by putting boughtme out in a car that was unsafe and lucky to last the distance, 888 put more effort in making the car actually safe but were ruled out. Arrogant talentless boughtme should have stayed with the sorry a#s ford teams where the talentless belong. DJR to get more funding, that would be right, DJ to whinge give me more, give me more, like that would ever lead to wins based on their own merit, yeah right. Give DJ only as much as anyone else and let him earn any extra the has been. Otyher teams have to get more out of sponsorship dollars, not manufacturer support. Silly ford if they think the public care if DJ is in the game or not. Ahh well, ford keep sinking your money into that useless pit (DJR) and I will enjoy watching their cars play smash up durby at race venues, oh except for talentles Steve J he stays at the rear of the field so he has minimal chance for fender damage.lol Who cares who moves where, lets all us just look forward to the blue / red battle in 2011 and see who eventually comes out on top. To all those ford fans out there do not be in despare, Courtney at HRT will not be any higher than 4th or 5th as they are on the back foot trying to come back from mid field, it is not like he will take victories from you.
    Rusty nails
    03 May 2009

Posted Thu 23 Dec 2010 19:09

Tide, to say the fans are supporting the drivers for the wrong reasons because they are in a Ford etc seems odd coming from a one eyed Holden supporter like you, and steven your argument sounds like school kid stuff, 888 lost the title fair and square, build a bridge mate and FORD didnt cheat in Sydney DJR simply got their car out before 888 and did the required number of laps to score the points and at the end of the day it didnt matter coz DJR still would have won without those 60 points so why bother b1tching about it
    bourbon
    26 Dec 2008

Posted Sat 25 Dec 2010 12:11

b1thcing is the holden way
    hrt...

Posted Fri 31 Dec 2010 22:32
    fxck off Alan...Alan?...such a @%&#files name...well..Kiddy Fiddler, Skarfe is a fxcking joke..you know it..I know it...I sat back and watched the 1st 30mins of this years bathurst...your farce of a god, Skarfe was a fxcking hazard at best, he should have been waved to move over as he held up countless drivers for lap after lap, Coulthard doing a Headless Rooster Team 'special' and destroying his shltbox crumple door in the sand pit at the chase was the ONLY saving grace for Skarfes joke of a stint!...Craig must have been spewing at how far he fell behind the other front running drivers by the time he bothered to wonder in the pits and give it back to Craig....best part was striaght outt'a the Cheater @%&# handbook of 'How to sneek a win at Bathurst'..Skarfe faking a 'bad back' or some bullshlt...more like Roland looked t his shlthouse lap times and No Way @%&# your OUT! Craig had to double stint to undo all the lost time by this utter utter utter fxcking over hyped J O K E!!!

2010 Chamionship WINNNAAAAAH!!! = F O R D ...suck on that Alan...I know your used to putting small things in your mouth...maybe try choking on this FACT @%&#!!!
    bourbon
    26 Dec 2008

Posted Mon 03 Jan 2011 10:42

i found it curious that no mention was made of his bad back untill well into the race.i too thought it may have been a ploy to only put him back into the car as a last resort as he was way below par on lap times.at least he made it around the first lap this time.
    alan to say skaife wiped ford at pi and bathurst isa real stretch.it is true he was in the winning car but both wins were lowndes  driving skill not skaifes.lowndes is far and away the greater driver of the 2 and has been since they were team mates years ago
      ForumsV8 Supercarshrt are a pack of desperates!
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Latest

Top Rated

Most Discussed