Manchester United forward Anthony Martial and Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette have both been left out of France's World Cup squad.
The Premier League pair were not in the 23-man group announced on Thursday night by coach Didier Deschamps to face Australia in their first match on June 16.
Instead they were included on an 11-strong standby list for the tournament in Russia.
Marseille's former West Ham midfielder Dimitri Payet has also been omitted. He went off injured in Marseille's Europa League final defeat to Atletico Madrid on Wednesday night.
"He was a serious candidate for a place in the 23 but for this kind of injury it's usually three weeks of recovery," Deschamps said.
"And there is a risk of hurting yourself again with this kind of injury and I must give my final list to FIFA on June 4."
* Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris, Steve Mandanda, Alphonse Areola
* Defenders: Djibril Sidibe, Benjamin Pavard, Samuel Umtiti, Raphael Varane, Presnel Kimpembe, Adil Rami, Benjamin Mendy, Lucas Hernandez
* Midfielders: Paul Pogba, Corentin Tolisso, Blaise Matuidi, N'golo Kante, Steven N'zonzi
* Forwards: Antoine Griezmann, Olivier Giroud, Kylian Mbappe, Ousmane Dembele, Florian Thauvin, Nabil Fekir, Thomas Lemar
* Reserves: Wissam Ben Yedder, Kingsley Coman, Benoit Costil, Mathieu Debuchy, Lucas Digne, Alexandre Lacazette, Anthony Martial, Adrien Rabiot, Mamadou Sakho, Moussa Sissoko, Kurt Zouma