Manchester United will host Premier League champions Liverpool in the FA Cup fourth round - with the game set to be played a week after their Premier League summit clash.
Monday night's draw pitched 12-time winners United into battle with Jurgen Klopp's men, who beat a coronavirus-hit Aston Villa side to book their place in the last 32.
National League North side Chorley's reward for their victory over a depleted Derby County was a home tie with Premier League Wolverhampton Wanderers.
League Two Crawley Town, who dumped top-flight Leeds United out of the competition in the third round, face a trip to Championship promotion hopefuls Bournemouth.
Crawley's fourth-tier counterparts Cheltenham, however, were rewarded for their win over Mansfield with a home tie against Premier League giants Manchester City.
Tottenham, 5-0 third-round winners at Marine of the Northern Premier League North West Division, are on the road again, with Championship strugglers Wycombe Wanderers this time providing the opposition.
Should Chorley pull off a shock against Wolves, they could have another big date ahead of them after the fifth round draw pitched the winners in battle with either Southampton, Shrewsbury or 14-time winners Arsenal.
The victors in the Manchester United v Liverpool showdown will face Doncaster or West Ham United, who accounted for Stockport Country 1-0 in the final third-round tie.
Wycombe or Tottenham will travel to the winners of the Everton v Sheffield Wednesday tie.
Reacting to the draw, Chorley manager Jamie Vermiglio told BBC Sport: "That's what we really wanted, Premier League opposition, great.
"And there's a bit of history because in 1986, Chorley played against Wolves at home and beat them 3-0, so we just need to do that again."
FOURTH ROUND DRAW (to be played weekend of January 23-24)
* Cheltenham Town v Manchester City
* Bournemouth v Crawley Town
* Swansea City v Nottingham Forest
* Manchester United v Liverpool
* Southampton/Shrewsbury Town v Arsenal
* Barnsley v Norwich City
* Chorley v Wolverhampton Wanderers
* Millwall v Bristol City
* Brighton & Hove Albion v Blackpool
* Wycombe Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur
* Fulham v Burnley
* Sheffield United v Plymouth Argyle
* Chelsea v Luton Town
* West Ham United v Doncaster Rovers
* Brentford v Leicester City
* Everton v Sheffield Wednesday
FIFTH ROUND DRAW (to be played week starting February 8)
* Fulham or Burnley v Bournemouth or Crawley
* Manchester United or Liverpool v West Ham United or Doncaster Rovers
* Sheffield United or Plymouth Argyle v Millwall or Bristol City
* Chorley or Wolves v Southampton/Shrewsbury Town or Arsenal
* Barnsley or Norwich City v Chelsea or Luton Town
* Everton or Sheffield Wednesday v Wycombe Wanderers or Tottenham Hotspur
* Swansea or Nottingham Forest v Cheltenham or Manchester City
* Brentford or Leicester v Brighton or Blackpool