Adrian.
13 Nov 2010

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 10:42
Yep.....all the way to the Pal factory.
The real Bill

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 10:56

I am  Bronco to Telly but they wont be there this year,we are on a rebuilding program and we need a coach.
Telly
18 Dec 2008

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 11:28
Good onya Billy but thats not wot the BRONCOS r made of!
U r sounding more lioke a souths supporter full of %#@# get a queenslander in ya already!
As far as rebuilding leave that to anna Bligh, this is the NRL!
Sir Jizm
09 Oct 2008

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 11:52
did any of ya's happen to notice, who won that Suncorp game?
The real Bill

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 11:54

I know what they are made of but I see this as a rebuilding stage.I can see we have some great young talent coming through, eg.Jack Reed this kid will in a few years be a SOO player.He is a champion in the making with out a doubt.Gillet will get his call up this year if he can keep his form up.I know we still have Hennet and Hodgo to come back so yeah maybe that will make a difference ahh fark it yeah of course we can go all the way, I am not a fan of Wallace tho.
The real Bill

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 12:03

Yeah we did, it's a long season dude one game don't mean %#@# at the moment,At least we know the refs will be consistent this year, consistently inconsistent.Double movement really has to be explained because that just makes me wonder.because next week the same thing will happen and it will be awarded.Refereeing decissions in both games were a bit iffy.As usuall.
The real Bill

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 12:38

Lickety split mmmmm that explains it all.You are a %#@# supporter for sure.If you knew anything about the real mans game you would know if a rugby league player is gay he would be closer to the action,such as packing into a srum.As for Ian Roberts for a gay player he sure as %#@# was one tuff  some bit ch of a player.
stephencjones52

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 17:10
to sum it up NO, another year of also rans, lockyer is now too old!
Alex De Large
22 Feb 2011

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 17:31

Broncos , most hated team in the comp go all the way ,  LOL 

Wonder if they are going to sack the coach after losing the game last night .
bruce

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 18:14

Lets just give this competition a couple of weeks to settle down, anyone who makes a call on a teams prospects for the seaon after only one game is obviously not fair dinkum
Marlene
02 Feb 2011

Posted Sun 13 Mar 2011 08:04

Ask me afteer round 5 or 6 this is only round 1 its to early to make that call yet.
The real Bill

Posted Sun 13 Mar 2011 08:41

Broncos most hated team in the comp???? It's obvious you haven't heard of  teams called "Manly sea eagles  or Canterbury bulldogs"
Sack what coach???? He is only a caretaker coach sunshine.
Did Parramatta win last night because I noticed a few people wearing their jumpers today.It's the only time you see any one wear one is "win time "
Big S

Posted Sun 13 Mar 2011 12:05
I live in Brisbane Bill and i see a hell of a lot more people wearing Parra jumpers up here compared to Brisbane Drongos jumpers.

Telly
18 Dec 2008

Posted Sun 13 Mar 2011 12:20
Round ONE is what it is so lets not get too excited!
As far as locky "getting old" I mean where does this tripe come from? This ain't no picnic it is a professional sport an there is no one more professional that the Aussie/Qld Skipper! If at anytime Locky was not able to fulfill his duties in these roles, Do YOU seriously think that he would put himself 1st???? What a load of emotional tripe!
Of course yur gunna notice the Odd jersy in Bronco heartland wake up Biggy i did not see one parra jersy at the bronco game where it matters u twit!
But u will see a bronco jersy or two at any other game I bet!?
lol

Yer its still pretty early dayz yet, my feeling is that the bronco's will be up there, I respect that some will not agree thats fine, jus puttin it out there they will be in the top5 regardless!

Goo ya wild thang!
Simon
10 Apr 2009

Posted Sun 13 Mar 2011 12:54

Telly,

Go watch the 9 coverage of the Broncos game because i did and i saw quite a few Parra jumpers in the crowd.

Funny though did not see one Broncos jumper in the crowds of any of the other games i watched twit lol.
:-)
The real Bill

Posted Sun 13 Mar 2011 17:46
Telly I think you just supported me,thanks,I like you am a Bronco through and through and get so tired and bored with these numb nuts putting Lockie down.Like you said he is 150% professional and can still lead these young stallions.I saw the young bloke Jack Reed for the first time friday night and am impressed with him. Can you give me any info about him.Gillet is going to give us plenty to smile about this year and I think he will debut in SOO.
parradoesntmatta jumpers in the Bronco vs Cowboy game I don't think so If there was the clowns wearing them probably thought they were at the Doesn'tmatta vs Warriors game,not being very bright and all.
The real Bill

Posted Sun 13 Mar 2011 18:21

Big S I think you tell fibs.Actually I know it.The only Drongo up there does not wear a Brisbane Broncos jersey at a rough guess.You are in living in gods country so show some respect.
Athair Siochain
08 Sep 2010

Posted Wed 16 Mar 2011 15:09
I think Brocos will be up there, but wont be number 1
Telly
18 Dec 2008

Posted Sat 16 Apr 2011 21:45
HERE we %#@#!!!!

Beef Eater
01 Oct 2010

Posted Sun 17 Apr 2011 01:56
We've been the first team to post 5 wins in a row for 2 seasons running now.

Jeez they're defending well at the moment.

We might not have got Bennett back, but those that follow the club have known for a while now that Griffin is a hell of a coach.
The real Bill

Posted Sun 17 Apr 2011 08:57
I had never heard of Griffin untill he got the nod but last night I was told he had won a GF in th under 20's and some of those kids are now playing 1st grade under him.1 try in over 200 minutes of footy he must be doing something right.These young colts are perfrorming like veterans and have surprised a  lot of critics.Gillette to be selected on the bench for SOO.Jack Reed to be a future test player.JH the best centre in the game so who needs fat Greed Inglis.
Go Broncos
Beef Eater
01 Oct 2010

Posted Sun 17 Apr 2011 14:59
He actually lost the first under 20s grand final against the raiders side that included players like Dugan, Fensom, Vidot, Croker, etc.

He was AC at the Storm for a few years and coached a few QLD Cup teams to premierships.
The real Bill

Posted Sun 17 Apr 2011 15:12

Thanks for the info On Griffin Brasco.Unlike most explayers who think they can automatically step up to 1st grade coaching he has done his apprentership.And isn't even an ex player.If he has worked under Bennett and Bellamy he sure as sh i t has learned from the best.I was glad to see Henjak get booted he was an absolute tool.I could not beleive he let D Taylor go.
Good to see Locky hasn't lost anything.Still has the most acurate kicking game and is leading these young colts around the park beautifully.
Go Broncos.
Beef Eater
01 Oct 2010

Posted Sun 17 Apr 2011 20:13
Lockyer made a comment on the Footy Show today that it suprises him at times how much Griffin reminds him of Bennett, personally, and with his coaching style.

Would have loved to get Bennett back - the man IS the Broncos. He built the team and the club culture from the ground up, and no one, Langer, Lockyer, or others included understands the club better than Bennett.

But I do have to say, I'm very happy at the moment with the way Griffin is guiding the team. It looks like the young fellas might be starting to find that consistency they've been lacking in the past few seasons.

Early days though.
ForumsThe Playing FieldCan the Bronco's go ALL da way
Sign in to post and view your settings
New User? Sign up

Latest

Top Rated

Most Discussed