Khabib's manager blasts 50 Cent's 'garbage' fight offer

The audacious bid launched by rapper 50 Cent to lure Khabib Nurmagomedov away from the UFC has backfired brutally.

The music star revealed in an Instagram post his offer to pay the Russian $2 million in cash to leave the UFC and join rival promotion Bellator.

But Khabib’s manager has since responded to the offer, and he absolutely rubbished it:

“For $2m, (that won’t even) open a Coca-Cola bottle for Khabib,” Khabib’s manager Ali Abdelaziz told TMZ.

50 Cent’s fight offer for Khabib to join Bellator has been slammed. Pic: Getty

“Khabib make a lot of money. We talk about $50m and up, we can talk. But $2m? This is garbage.

“50 Cent’s offer was simply disrespectful.”

The initial offer from 50 Cent followed the impending suspensions, and possible bans, that Khabib and his crew will suffer as a result of the fallout from the UFC 229 main event.

While many thought it was a decent offer, reported as “massive”, Abdelaziz thinks it is far off the mark.

The response prompted 50 Cent to take to Instagram to launch a scathing assessment of Abdelaziz’s handling of the situation – and he has since deleted it:

“Another case of bad representation, This Fool in a cheap suit talking big money,” 50 Cent wrote.


But 50 Cent’s words didn’t just spark a stoush between himself and Khabib’s manager, with the undefeated UFC fighter also getting involved – all but ending the prospect of him joining the Bellator promotion.

“Never talk bad about my brother,” Khabib commented.

Mayweather responds to Khabib’s throw down

Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather has responded to Khabib Nurmagomedov’s throw down to bring the 50-0 fighter out of retirement – and the result may surprise you.

Khabib defeated McGregor at UFC 229 in Las Vegas earlier this month to retain his belt and his perfect record (27-0).

As the dust continues to settle from the shocking scenes that unfolded, and continues to unfold, after the fight – Khabib is seemingly full steam ahead.

“Let’s go, Floyd, we have to fight now,” Khabib said in a video posted on Instagram.

Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather has added fuel to the fire. Pic: Getty

“50-0 versus 27-0, two guys who have never, never lost. Let’s go. Why not?

“In the jungle, there is only one king. Of course, I am the king. He could not drop McGregor, but I dropped him easily. That’s right. Let’s go.”

Khabib’s bombshell request sent shockwaves through the fighting community, as many are still eagerly waiting for the full consequences of Khabib and McGregor’s run-in to surface.

But Mayweather added fuel to the fire by producing his own response on Instagram:

“CBS, Showtime and MGM Grand get the checkbook out!,” Mayweather wrote.

“Go to @leonardellerbe ‘s page to view Khabib Nurmagomedov challenging me.

“LET’S MAKE LAS VEGAS GREAT AGAIN!”

Floyd Mayweather made a reported $US275 million for his mega-fight against McGregor, who pocketed a cool $US100 million himself.

Only time will tell if Khabib will strap on the boxing gloves and go toe-to-toe with arguably one of the greatest boxers in history.

But Nurmagomedov has already been temporarily suspended by the Nevada State Athletic Commission for his role in the UFC 229 brawl, with a meeting set for October 24 to discuss further penalties.

So whether he will be eligible to even fight again in Las Vegas is another matter entirely.

with Reutuers.