Paulo Dybala has revealed he is the third Juventus player to test positive for coronavirus.
Later on Saturday AC Milan announced club great and technical director Paolo Maldini and his son Daniel, who made his senior team debut this season, had tested positive but were "both well" having self-isolated for two weeks.
Argentina international Dybala posted a picture on Twitter with his girlfriend Oriana where he confirmed the pair had contracted the virus.
"Hi everyone, I just wanted to inform you that we have received the results for the COVID-19 test and both Oriana and I have tested positive," Dybala said.
"Luckily we are in perfect conditions. Thanks for your messages.
Juventus confirmed the 26-year-old was "asymptomatic and fine" while in voluntary home isolation.
"Paulo Dybala has undergone medical tests that revealed a positive result for Coronavirus-COVID-19," a club statement read.
"He has been in voluntary home isolation since Wednesday 11 March. He will continue to be monitored, following the usual regime. He is well and is asymptomatic."
On Tuesday the Serie A club revealed Blaise Matuidi had coronavirus, becoming the second Juve ace after defender Daniele Rugani to get the virus.
Meanwhile, Milan said that the 51-year-old Maldini became aware of contact with a person who subsequently tested positive for coronavirus and began to display symptoms of the virus himself.
The club detailed that Maldini was "administered with a swab test" on Friday and the result came back positive, as did a test for his son Daniel, a forward in AC Milan's youth team who had previously been training with the first team.
"Paolo and Daniel are both well and have already completed two weeks at home without contact with others. They will now remain in quarantine until clinically recovered, as per the medical protocols outlined by the health authorities," a club statement said.
Paolo Maldini won seven Serie A titles and five European Cups with Milan between 1984 and 2009.
Daniel, 18, made his senior debut against Hellas Verona last month.
More than a dozen Serie A players have tested positive.
The Italian top flight and all of Europe's top soccer leagues were postponed earlier this month due to the coronavirus pandemic.