Adelaide skipper Taylor Walker will put his money where his mouth is after electing to challenge his AFL fine for misconduct against West Coast midfielder Luke Shuey.
Walker will front the AFL tribunal on Tuesday evening after being slapped with a $2500 sanction for the incident in Saturday's game at Adelaide Oval.
The key forward could have accepted a $1500 fine with an early guilty plea.
Instead, he will become the first player this season to challenge a financial sanction.
Walker could scarcely believe he had been fined while Shuey escaped scot-free after the pair exchanged blows during the second quarter.
Shuey punched Walker in the back without much malice and with inconsequential force then received a similar blow to the chest in return from the Crows forward.
Walker took to Twitter on Monday to plead his case to AFL supremo Gillon McLachlan.
"Gil you better have me on your Xmas break up list... honestly! #donations #contact #retaliatoralwaysgetscaught," he tweeted.
Crows football boss Brett Burton on Tuesday said the misconduct charge was unwarranted.
"We don't believe Taylor's actions were unreasonable in the circumstances so we will be challenging at the tribunal," he said.
Richmond's Nick Vlastuin was the only player to receive with a ban after AFL match review officer Michael Christian's assessment of round 15.
Vlastuin will miss Friday night's clash with Adelaide at the MCG after he accepted a one-game suspension for striking Sydney's Luke Parker.
Port Adelaide duo Chad Wingard and Sam Powell-Pepper and West Coast's Jack Redden accepted fines for careless umpire contact.
Several other players, including Sydney superstar Lance Franklin, were also slapped with fines for their respective misdemeanours.