Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    Kipsy
    17 Jul 2009

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Tue 07 Feb 2012 09:20

"England have been embarrassed on this tour with the bat and you can point the finger at this team and say they don't play cricket in the subcontinent at all well," Vaughan said.

As the series was played in the UAE it seems they don't play cricket in the Middle-East any better either Michael.
    kip
    22 Aug 2009

Posted Thu 09 Feb 2012 10:31

"Western Asia or the Middle East is a subcontinent of southwestern Eurasia. Western Asia is geographically contained from Europe, Asia and Africa, "

http://www.chacha.com/question/is-the-middle-east-a-sub-continent

Hi Kipsy

kip    
    Kipsy
    17 Jul 2009

Posted Thu 09 Feb 2012 11:40

Hahaha - Nice try Kip.

In cricketing terms "THE Subcontinent" refers to the Indian Subcontinent or South Asia, even you know that.
    Kipsy
    17 Jul 2009

kip
    22 Aug 2009

Posted Mon 13 Feb 2012 11:20

Vaughan is a very clever hombre

Actually one of the great captains

kip
    supporter of the back to back ashes team
    Kipsy
    17 Jul 2009

Posted Wed 18 Jul 2012 15:35
    Yes rumours were rife that he was a hombre, especially after he was constantly seen in the company of a cashmere wearing travelling companion type chappy a while back.
    Kipsy
    17 Jul 2009

Posted Wed 14 Nov 2012 10:18
    Vaughan, who played 82 Test matches for England before retiring in 2009, said that this week's episode of "Strictly Come Dancing" will see his tan on show more than in the past, as he bares more flesh for the raunchy salsa.
    'When you do Strictly there are three guarantees — you will have to wear sequins, you have to get a spray tan and Craig Revel Horwood is going to give you abuse,' the cricketer revealed. 'This week I’m doing the salsa so I can’t cover up too much. Although I did have a spray tan last week, this time I’m going for a double dip as I will be showing more flesh than usual.'
    'No one talks to me about cricket any more, now I am known for dancing.'
    Marvawous!
      ForumsVaughan confused?
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Latest

Top Rated

Most Discussed