ForumsSA v India 3rd Test
Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    wp2k3

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Tue 04 Jan 2011 22:11
    For those who enjoy Test cricket even when their side has no involvement, this is a tough  old fashioned war of attrition, with no quarter given or expected. Tendulkar on the verge of yet another century.
    Can't see RP catching him up now.
    Abbai

Posted Wed 05 Jan 2011 10:31

Forget about catching Tendulkar...he has a big fight to hold on to no2 with Kallis.
    thefreak
    07 Dec 2010

Posted Wed 05 Jan 2011 10:40
    I've been watching the South Africa-India tests very closely. The Steyn vs Tendulkar battle was great entertainment to watch, best batsman vs best bowler. 
    thefreak
    07 Dec 2010

Posted Wed 05 Jan 2011 10:48
    The only time Ponting ever looked like overtaking Tendulkar was during the 06/07 series, ever since he's struggled to average 45 in any series. Jacques Kallis is the player most likely to go anywhere near the little master.
    S T
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Wed 05 Jan 2011 11:17
    Steyn is not that good on SA surfaces. Tendulkar needs to prove himself against quality pace attacks in Australia. If he gets a century against the dreaded fearsome foursome of Hilfenhaus, Siddle, Bollinger and Michelle Johnson, now that is what I would call a true batsman. Until then he is not in my top 3.
    Chucker
    07 Nov 2008

Posted Wed 05 Jan 2011 11:49
    It will be someone like Alastair Cook who will break Sachin's record.
    If Cook plays until aged 35, he could surpass Sachins run tally with a test batting average of only 45.

ForumsSA v India 3rd Test
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Latest

Top Rated

Most Discussed