Yes, well, all fairly predictable of course and one needn't have looked at the scorecard either - the simple lack of crowing poms on yahoo told the story as it usually does.
One newspaper commentator contributed the loss to 5 salient points in the game.
1. The dismissal of Pietersen in England’s first innings
2. Poor English batting on the second morning
3. Hashim Amla’s approach to playing Graeme Swann
4. England’s lack of potency with the ball
5. England losing four wickets on fourth evening
In neither innings did Pietersen bat responsibly, nor in the nets on Saturday morning when he experimented with flip shots and extravagant lofts. He seemed to be preparing for a T20. Hahaha, what a tool.