Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    MON
    23 Jun 2009

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Sun 06 Feb 2011 07:23
    Typical slap over the wrist treatment from the ICC, essentially dealing five year bans to Asif, Amir and Butt for their efforts.

What does someone have to do to get a life ban?
    Abbai

Posted Sun 06 Feb 2011 08:37
    Ever heard of re-habilitation of wrong doers? giving people another chance to do the right thing?
    Abbai

Posted Sun 06 Feb 2011 08:39

Five years out of their careers a slap in the wrist eh?
    sneaky s
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Sun 06 Feb 2011 10:28

ever heard of punishment fitting the crime abbai.hould have got a life ban, time for you to go back to tree hugging or kissing gay homeless whales
    Abbai

Posted Sun 06 Feb 2011 11:09

Life ban for an 18 yr old for a first offence is cruel. BTW your suggestions as to what I should do is un-warrented & off topic.
    MON
    23 Jun 2009

Posted Sun 06 Feb 2011 11:26
    Amir probably earned some leniency.  Butt is the captain and Asif is highly experienced, both should have been banned for life.
    S T
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Sun 06 Feb 2011 11:28
    The bans are satisfactory, although Asif should have gotten more given the repeated offenses he has been involved in - drugs etc.
    S T
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Sun 06 Feb 2011 11:33
    Butt's and Asif's career is effectively dead. Asif would be past 30 even if he does return. Butt's career is dead for sure. The bans themselves may not seem enough but they are enough to ruin career for life which is deterrence enough.
    Neville
    07 Apr 2009

Posted Sun 06 Feb 2011 11:57
    Traditionally cricket is a "GENTLEMAN'S" game..... True/False?

True

Gentlemen don't fooking cheat or take bribes.....excuses that we will kill your family just don't cut it with me.

You threaten my family I will get them to safety first then hunt you down and do to you what you threatened to do to my family.

Yes these are elite cricket players not soldiers or police or boy scouts etc but hety face facts.

Abbai it is ritards like you that are the sole cause as to the crime levels of today...hence the rehabilitation cr@p.....
    "Do the crime do the time"..Pure and simple really.
      ForumsMatch Fixing Bans
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Latest

Top Rated

Most Discussed