Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    Neville
    07 Apr 2009

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Mon 26 Dec 2011 17:19
    So that is why the indians do not want the DRS?

Reviews show that the ball was atleast 6 inches away from the bat on Hussey's desicion and all of the little wingers jumped up and down appealing for a caught behind.

CHEATS!
    Watto
    17 Dec 2008

Posted Mon 26 Dec 2011 17:33

.....and also with the cowan decision. MS Dhoni has no ounce of respectability or honour in him...
    Watto
    17 Dec 2008

Posted Mon 26 Dec 2011 18:03
    Now they just tried it on Haddin, with delivery that clearly missed the outside edge. This time they were turned down and stood around like someone had stolen their lollypop!!!!!!
    Neville
    07 Apr 2009

Posted Tue 27 Dec 2011 09:06
    I want to know just how much they are paying the umpires????

Recently a soccer referee has admitted to taking bribes during the world cup.....Everyone has their price!
    Neville
    07 Apr 2009

Posted Tue 27 Dec 2011 09:08
    Watto, this place is lonely have you tried a site called

cricketfanatics.
    com.au

I am not sure if that link will work but yahoo have managed to block all attempts on us to post the site as we all used to play here but they changed it so much and have allowed undesirables to hideout and post rubbish.
    seek1mor
    17 Oct 2008

Posted Wed 28 Dec 2011 18:41

"Cheating little wingers???" There is no wing position in cricket, it's not like footy.
    seek1mor
    17 Oct 2008

Posted Wed 28 Dec 2011 18:56
    Nev, couldn't get into cricketfanatics. I registered but it wouldn't let me in.
    seek1mor
    17 Oct 2008

Posted Wed 28 Dec 2011 19:20
    I just read on a news site that Shane Watson won't be fit for the Sydney test. Fair dinkum, he would have to be the softest #$%$ to ever play for Australia. How many injuries has this palooka had in his career?? I remember once on a tour of India Watson went shopping on a free day off. Yes, Shopping!!! Can anyone imagine the real men who have worn the baggy green going "shopping?" Watson is too much of a "new age," "metro sexual" pud puller to grit out a career in the Aussie team. #$%$ him off to Oxford Street where he belongs.
    Neville
    07 Apr 2009

Posted Fri 30 Dec 2011 18:58
    Hey my appologies for being so slack but as soon as I checked the new members and saw you there, I registered you immediately and posted that you can post there now.
    Welcome to the fanatics site seek.

Oh I had my dislexic goggles on..... "WHINGERS"

S T
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Fri 06 Jan 2012 15:47
    You all need to convert to Sachism!
    stephen
    17 Dec 2008

Posted Sat 07 Jan 2012 09:14
    www.cricketfansforum.net
    CricketJunkie
    31 Aug 2009

Posted Mon 16 Jan 2012 00:20
    Suppose the point is that the DRS and the umpire are not infallible, and someone remind me, isn't there a Law against excessive appealing (as the Pak and Indian teams are wont to do)? 
    Can't recall chapter and verse, can someone remind me?
    thefreak
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Mon 16 Jan 2012 21:10
    I'll laugh so hard if sachin gets a shyte lbw on 99, that'll put the bcci back in their place even further, along with 4-0 whitewash!
    The Skud
    07 Nov 2009

Posted Mon 23 Jan 2012 13:27

People seem to have forgotten that Australian teams in the past have appealed excessively as well. I remember certain bowlers practically down on their knees on the pitch screaming at the umpire, then if not given the decision, bad mouthing at the batter on the next follow-through. I carry no bag for either side, if they did not want DRS, that is their risk, some decisions might get reversed, some upheld.
    Ceeamm

Posted Tue 24 Jan 2012 05:49
    You take the bad decisions with the good.
    Peter

Posted Sun 29 Jan 2012 15:24
    if any team that plays international cricket do not want to play with the DRS then they just don't get to play
      ForumsCheating little wingers
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Latest

Top Rated

Most Discussed