AUSTRALIA'S SWIM TEAM AT THE BIRMINGHAM COMMONWEALTH GAMES
* Medals: 25 gold 20 silver 20 bronze
* Most gold medals: 6 - Emma McKeon
* Most medals: 8 - Emma Mckeon (6 gold 1 silver 1 bronze)
* Gold medallists: 6 - Emma McKeon; 5 - Mollie O'Callaghan; 4 - Kaylee McKeown, Madi Wilson; 3 - Kyle Chalmers, Ariarne Titmus, Elijah Winnington, Zac Incerti, Flynn Southam; 2 - Zac Stubblety-Cook, Matt Temple; 1 - Kiah Melverton, Shayna Jack, Chelsea Hodges, Sam Williamson, William Yang, Tim Hodge, Matt Levy, Meg Harris, Mack Horton, Mitch Larkin, Cody Simpson, Alex Perkins, Katja Dedekind, Elizabeth Dekkers, Col Pearse, Jasmine Greenwood.
* World records: Australia - women's 4x200 freestyle relay; Katja Dedekind - women's 50m Freestyle S13
* Commonwealth Games records: Australia - women's 4x200 freestyle relay; Katja Dedekind - women's 50m Freestyle S13; Kyle Chalmers - men's 100m freestyle; Tim Hodge - men's 100m backstroke S9; Australia - men's 4x100m freestyle relay; Kaylee McKeown - women's 100m backstroke, women's 200m backstroke; Ariarne Titmus - women's 200m freestyle, women's 400m freestyle, women's 800m freestyle
(Footnote: Number of gold medallists exceeds overall medal total due to relays. Relay heat swimmers also awarded gold.)