* Born November 3, 1971, Hondarribia, Spain.
* Began playing career in 1990 as a midfielder with Real Sociedad B, second-tier of Spanish football.
* Five appearances for the Real Sociedad first team in La Liga before representing Spanish sides Toledo, Racing Ferrol, Leganes and Lorca Deportivo.
* After playing career ended 2004-05 season due to a knee injury, took charge at Lorca Deportivo.
* Stints at Almeria, Valencia and Spartak Moscow before moving to Sevilla in 2013, where led them to three consecutive Europa League titles from 2014.
* Joined PSG June 2016 and won both French cups in first season before leading them to domestic treble the following campaign.
UEFA Europa League: 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16.
Ligue 1: 2017-18.
Coupe de France: 2016-17, 2017-18.
Coupe de la Ligue: 2016-17, 2017-18.
European Coach of the Season: 2013-14.
UNFP Manager of the Year: 2017-18.