Swan's tattoo prank on his teammates

Yahoo!7 July 20, 2013, 10:54 pm

Collingwood superstar Dane Swan is well-known for his tattoos, they cover his body literally from head to toe.

But just what happened when the midfielder decided to cover up his body art in a prank aimed at his Magpies teammates?

After having body makeup applied by a team of artists, Swan turned into a cleanskin and stunned his colleagues at a team meeting.

"I got my first tattoo when I was 22 or 23, but got a bit carried away after that," Swan said.

"My ribs, and my stomach, and my knees probably hurt the most".

But will he keep the new look?

"The girls have told me I apparently look a lot younger so I have to keep them off!," he joked.

"I may need to invest into these two ladies [the makeup artists] to whip me up every morning."

1. mez12:20am Monday 22nd July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Keep the tats loose the beard pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. look like you have taken up a new regilion

2. Mr Pan..11:07pm Sunday 21st July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

He should tattoo his teeth so he looks like all the other mugs that follow pies

3. Weatherman11:07pm Sunday 21st July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Tough stickers, art for the not so hard man.

4. marc10:18pm Sunday 21st July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

not nice

5. Phil10:00pm Sunday 21st July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Prat!

6. Lorraine T09:17pm Sunday 21st July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

I like the tatt's, keep them , show them, be proud of them, and who G.A.F what they look like when there 70. just saying,

7. Jag08:42pm Sunday 21st July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Hmm, even as a Collingwood supporter it is hard to say anything positive about this look. Dane, enough!!

8. Michael08:37pm Sunday 21st July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,that will look so cool when he is 70.............Duhhhhhhhhhhhh

9. Baa08:34pm Sunday 21st July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Wait until he gets tp mid 40s wont he regret them then.. no need to get tattoos because life will put enough marks on your body

10. Alberta08:30pm Sunday 21st July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Definitely looks younger and better without them. Next step lose the beanie?