Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    scabott
    13 May 2009

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Mon 02 May 2011 20:38
    After the Bulldogs insipid display against the Magpies, one wonders whether several senior players need to be demoted to the reserves league to regain their perspective about how senior football should be played. Tom Williams and  Daniel Cross played shockers while the Bulldogs should get rid of Brian Lake and bring back Brian Harris. Guido should have retired last year with Johnson and company whilst we have many young talents that are shining
    richo12_12
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Thu 05 May 2011 23:09
    "Bulldogs should get rid of Brian Lake and bring back Brian Harris."

Huh!!!!!!......... Surely u jest. 

Killabee
    24 Jan 2010

Posted Sun 22 May 2011 21:02
    Harsh call mate, pathetic!?
    They had a few "outs" this week to keep it in perspective, but, if they needed an example for a "perspective" on how to play Senior Footy, they had a ringside seat at Patterson's Curse!
    Nathan
    11 Feb 2009

Posted Thu 26 May 2011 13:06
    Why have all we supporters and the media dropped off the subject of how embarresing the dogs were against west coast ? they got paid out on for one day (monday) now all have forgoten about how pathetic and soft they were its not forgive and forget with me i will never buy another membership in my life i threw my plastic membership gate pass straight in the fire and melted it i will never go and watch them again and i know about 20 other loyal supporters who have thrown in the towel  and memberships wont be bought again i dont care if they go out and beat hawthorn by 50 goals this week it will be all huff and puff the club has thrived on mediocrity for years close enough has always been good enough with them dont worry about st kilda at least they can make a grand final and if all supporters are not aware they won there last one in 66 ours was 54 and the last on we made was 61 what a pathetic excuse of a club the coach cant get his point across anymore and his game plan dosnt stand up especially when you have got that many passengers who to frightened to get there fingers dirty how can a club be so pathetic ? it has had a bad stench down at the western oval since the late 60s onward a stench of mediocrity and close enough is good enough !!! 
    Nathan
    11 Feb 2009

Posted Thu 26 May 2011 18:23

How many players at the dogs can fairdinkum whack there hand up and say that they put there body on line week in  week out ill name the ones that do have a fairdinkum crack and put there body on line rather than name the ones that sleep with the lights on PICKEN BOYD CROSS LIBERATORE HALL WOOD GRIFFEN WARD ADDISON SHERMAN REID WALLIS ROUGHEAD thats it thats all of em!!! now you have a birds eye view of the blokes supporters love to see and respect the rest have been getting carried for years or have been in the 2nds and ROCKET the genius EADE wont give em a go have a hard look at our leadership group my god they wouldn get a game in the womans netball league coz they might break a nail and these are the blokes that lead our club are role models to our younger blokes i have just noticed they have dropped GILBEE for this week STACK aswell and a couple of others they both deserve to be dropped and  there should have been about another 5 or 6 gee wizz akermanis is right there is a purple circle at the dogs and some of those players who are playing this week especially the ones in the leadership should be ashamed of themselves that stench and mediocrity  mentioned on the last message is gonna hang around for another 100 years and no more premierships if this is gonna be the way things get ran what about this pathetic excuse ROCKETthe genius EADE says everytime we lose im gonna weild the axe he weilded it on 1 senior player and the rest are in and out of the side all the time if he was fairdinkum he would have dropped GIA HIGGINS HUDSON MARKOVIC WILLIAMS MURPHY GILBEE and then as a supporter you would respect the coach and his decisions to weild this famous AXE but its a purple circle that keep getting a go what a joke of a club and coach axe yourself eade bring in ROOS MALTHOUSE MATTHEWS !!!

Megan
    17 Dec 2008

Posted Thu 26 May 2011 21:34

Totally agree with scott and nathan what a pathetic bunch of footballers/football club i have been a bulldogs supporter/member for over 40 years along with my husband 3 children and all other  family members and i have never been so dissapointed in all my time watching them in the 70s 80s even 90s when we were always battlers and i suppose its always been part of the parcel thats why this loss and year have been so dissapointing because of the past few years that promised so much now im starting to get deja vu of the olden eras when we were absolute garbage there are alot of footballers at the club just taking the easy road and dont deserve a game i definantly wont be wasting my money on memberships anymore next year onward and like nathan i know alot of members who will not be renewing next year even if they get rid of the coach who is a shadow of the coach he was a few years ago and shake the place up a bit if you look at our form in the home and away seasons over the past 2-3 years our form against the top 4 sides has been pitiful i dont think we have beatin a top 4 side for 2-3 years it may be 2 correct me if im wrong anyway if we did beat em i think its about 2 wins 14 losses thats PATHETIC we were scraping thru to preliminary finals by beating sides placed from 5-8 in the second week of finals coz we had the second chance and got beatin by a top 4 side 3 years in a row in the 1st week of finals so for anyone even me to think we were that good was an elusion we got there by luck coz we had a double chance our form over last 3 years is the key factor here its been pathetic against top 4 sides and now that we are getting beatin by 123 points to last years wooden spooners just shows how pathetic and ridiculous as a club we are and always have been.
      ForumsWestern Bulldogspathetic
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Top Rated

Most Discussed