Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    bish
    09 Oct 2008

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Sat 19 May 2012 22:02

How can any of you say that you have full respect of the club when at the moment you are having trouble even winning a chook rafflle . I thought early on you as a side were gonna look the goods this season how mistaken I was .Brad Scott you of all people need to weild the biggest stick you can find and get back to basics with this lot and and soon as one of them hangs his head belt him with hte stick maybe that will help . We have now had insumountable challenges and they have failed them all and especially the loyal supporters who follow you through thick and thin they have lost the shinboner spirit weild the axe as you said you were going too.....
    Christine
    0 second ago

Posted Mon 21 May 2012 17:52
    where do you think the problem with the club lies at bish does it rest with brayshaw and his cronies, is it brad scott crocker etc or is it more to do with the playing list. i myself believe the playing list is more than capable but as a supporter with no access to the inner sanctum it seems to me brad and co are to soft on the players and defend them and conyinu to reward poor performance with senior games.. it looks like its harder to get drooped from the roos than it is for a new south welshman to get dropped from the aussie cricket team. they carried tarrant for weeks to long he has no impact and will never be up to standard, it amases me how long its taken levi greenwood to get a game, grima should be first backman picked, ben warren needs 10 a week to get a run... also they should have traded mcintosh and the kitchen sink to atleast attempt to get a genuine experianced backman( brian lake ) springs to mind and let goldstein continue to develop as n1 ruckman instead of the same top heavy selection dilema everyweek because mark my words one f the big fellas being goldy,mcintosh,daw,pederson will walk next year due to lack of oppurtunity. drew petrie should have been a shoo in for captain as swallow isnt coping and drew wanted and deserved the gig. there recruiting ihasnt been nearly as aggressive as it should be,and there gameplan will not stand up to september football due to the oldest and truest rule in the book. The more you handle the ball the more chance you will turn it over ... i hope im wrong and the team i love and go to watch week in week out stick it up me but im starting to think were treading water ... all replys welcome but no abuse please as i hate cyber trash talk it is the most pure form of cowardise known to man
    bish
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Sat 02 Jun 2012 16:54

Here we are a couple of weeks on and I think half the side at least missed the trip maybe someone forgot to tell them a flight #  Hawthorns form of recent is not that good and yet they are running riot over us . Enough is enough already Christine everything you have said is exactly what it is no HEART in the palyer group , Scott to gutless to make some drastic moves and do what needs to be done and a side that I think sorry we know would even struggle against a local district side . Everbody supporters ,staff and even the bourd are all making excuses for them  if scott does not make a move on them after this then that is definately season over regardless of the fact that we draw the likes of GWS, GC and melbourne it,s not enough we need to beat the better side to have any chance of being a threat to the 8 let alone if we even get close . God knows north I love you and have supported you all these years but it is getting harder and harder to swallow when you play like this you are the laughing stock of the AFL at this point and everyone else has us at full on pretenders if there is any hope that this will change then maybe you all need to be hiy by bloody lightening.
      ForumsNorth Melbourne Kangaroosabsolute disgrace
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Top Rated

Most Discussed