Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    Harry S Trueman
    15 Feb 2009

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Fri 10 Dec 2010 01:46
    While I fully accept being a tool i & am sure many will now use this (ignore)function. First call me!

I openly apologize to the following:
    Matt...Nth Melb..They are coming!

Fitzdribbler: If only you would use your obvious footy knowledge for niceness instead of....what you do!!!

Brown Chit Noze: Don't care, you are a tool.

GT: one of my Fav's, we got off on the wrong foot, coz i was @%&#ed at the time. Now I have an enormous respect for you. I empathise what you have gone through in life.I've been there!

Kinger & Chucker: Just @%&# funny.

The Richmond girls: I made one joke one time, & a couple followed that & I have always felt bad about that. It was a cheap shot.

To Carl@%&# supporters if I have said in the past that you are a club bereft of morals, to the extent of moral bankruptcy. I apologise for nothing.

GT
    17 Oct 2008

Posted Fri 10 Dec 2010 10:38
    Ahhh Harry Trueman, your sincerity is hard to ignore.

Nice post, as humble as & respect to you sir.
    richo12_12
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Fri 10 Dec 2010 19:07
    Cant of been to bad Harry, i dont remember, but anyway your forgiven 
    Killabee
    24 Jan 2010

Posted Sun 12 Dec 2010 18:15
    "Ignorance is Bliss! Tis folly to be wise" as Thomas Gray said in an ode many years past, 1742. In fact he actually stated that Where ignorance is bliss, tis folly to be wise.
    I think he was calling it for the mistaken belief that Ostriches bury their heads in the sand to hide from Danger.
    In the end, it's all about choices. Communications are often misunderstood, outrage or offence is only skin deep and for some, that membrane is as thin as many prejudices are.
    So what does the ignore function do that the mind already has the power to do? SFA in fact, LOL.
    Harry, I haven't always enjoyed all your comments, but, I am sure I have P..d off more than you have, yourself.
    I think Ratuss is likely close to the most accepting Human on here regularly, reminds me of a Master Comedian, Eliot Goblet, (Jack Levi) of the flat monologue understatement, deadpan oneliners.
    People are entitled to carry baggage from past ills, but, sometimes they just need to go to Bunnings, build a bridge & get the F..k over it!
    What I think anyhow.
    ferratuss

Posted Mon 13 Dec 2010 08:09
    or go to costa's mitre 10 just as good IMHO
    Killabee
    24 Jan 2010

Posted Mon 13 Dec 2010 20:11
    Sorry Ratuss, Mitre 10 over here are Franchises, bit like IGA, a "mixed" bag, but I understand your loyalties. In larger Communities, larger Stores and buying power, but for Bridge building, an interesting proposition, best I check it out...see where STB is now..over a Year's Salary bouncing out here missed, LMAO Better get my F...g Ducks in a row huh! There is always another deal, went looking when BHPB missed that takeover in Canada, specifically for Potash Explorers!
      ForumsMarking the FootballThe ignore function
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Top Rated

Most Discussed