any body out there?

ForumsMarking the Footballany body out there?
Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    ferratuss

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 00:23
    hello hello ...---... ---....----...
    coops
    17 Dec 2008

Posted Sat 12 Mar 2011 13:31
    you know where we all are ferret.  don't be a dumbar$e mate.
    GT
    17 Oct 2008

Posted Sun 13 Mar 2011 19:24
    You know what they say 'bout leopards NC . .
    swanfella
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Sun 13 Mar 2011 20:50
    yes me  ferratuss   they mighta gone ot to western sydney to get theier packets of Jaffas  ,,,The same as the land as felafel GWSl colours ha ha ha
    Aytakk
    12 Dec 2008

Posted Thu 24 Mar 2011 21:36
    Eep - looks like I missed the boat
    coops
    17 Dec 2008

Posted Fri 25 Mar 2011 00:50
    aytakk

www.footyfanatics.com.au
    richo12_12
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Fri 25 Mar 2011 21:22
    Don't worry ferret we will all be back sooner rather then later, once you get logged off footy fanatics you can't get back in, while we appreciate what they have done there it's getting to be too much of a hassle
    richo12_12
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Fri 25 Mar 2011 21:25
    Coops u keep posting that you will get the boot.......lol
    ferratuss

Posted Sat 26 Mar 2011 14:33
    well I,d sack mooney and that other good for nuffen-what,s his name-oh yer hawkins .waste of space the pair of em-swallow yer pride cats and go get fev-then you would have one tall forward atleast
    Michelle
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Sat 26 Mar 2011 21:20
    don't get fev. He is useless and a waste of space. Rather play Mooney & Hawkins or our kids over him. Get him and we will go backwards because we would be playing with 21 men on the field to the oppositions 22
    ferratuss

Posted Sun 27 Mar 2011 19:36
    just being outrageous brat-fev was a great talent but he,s gone.mooney filled a hole that got us 2 flags but saddly is gone.hawkins has to step up or move on.tall forwards  and not the backline is cats big big problem.if they don,t solve it they will be lucky to make the 8-if a solution is found then another flag awaits
    Killabee
    24 Jan 2010

Posted Sun 27 Mar 2011 22:21
    The game is cyclical... time to move on and move over Ratuss I'm afraid. They will do OK if Selwood gets some protection. A bit like out West, with Judd and Cuzz gone, Kerr was "worried" off the ball. Selwood got knocked out. I could be wrong, don't see the Footy out here!

You have a good Coach to move forward with, enjoy recent spoils as they have been good years, the Slippery Pole awaits us all!
    ferratuss

Posted Mon 28 Mar 2011 18:39
    probably right killa-maybe I,m reading too much into 1 game but it didn,t look good.stevie j,s magic just doesn,t work outside the 50m arc.maybe hawkins will step up -he has a low % game at the moment.running around like a headless chook ,crashing packs and just being a general nusiance.maybe that game worked in the tac cup but it doesn,t work in the big time!
    ferratuss

Posted Wed 30 Mar 2011 10:09
    killa believe it or not but I think west coast will go ok-you just can,t keep a good bank balance for long-it,s a money game and yoy have heaps!!!
    Killabee
    24 Jan 2010

Posted Fri 01 Apr 2011 03:01
    Lo Ratz etc. yeah scary huh, a hollow sounding board here these days...
    I guess we now know how it will feel when the Big Quake comes with a Global 50-100m Tsunami... Good thing I have no Grandies yet!
    Speaking of Quakes, Carey must think people still give a stuffed olive about what he stinks! He's just bitter that he is washed up when the big paydays are going down! LMAO
    Stevie J will spray them from time to time, but like all "Freaks" will start hitting them again. They will take a while to adjust to GA Jnr not trotting about, and Selwood taking a Bex early wasn't helpful. The Woods must look good for a possible 3peat or even a Quadrella if their fitness and motivation holds! Guess they need to stay away from the Party Scene that is sometimes Melbourne.
    What is this "Rule" Furore all about anyhow!? Something obout Reserves or subs or sumfin. Comeon Coops U the Guru, what shakes there!?
    ferratuss

Posted Fri 01 Apr 2011 09:05
    killa they,re all gone to another web site in protest-coops keeps giving it out .just scroll back on some of the other topics.I post there too but have no problems with this site now
    ferratuss

Posted Thu 28 Apr 2011 16:39

hello testing 1234 hello-footy season has started-hello
    Matt
    23 Nov 2009

Posted Thu 28 Apr 2011 18:41
    Am sure ferrat that these boards will fill with folk in  time.

Me I still enjoy 'em- although I do 99% of my posting on Big Footy.

ferratuss

Posted Thu 28 Apr 2011 19:39
    so that,s where you went young matt
    Matt
    23 Nov 2009

Posted Thu 28 Apr 2011 20:17
    well was always there (Bigfooty) but enjoyed these boards too.Just for me got to the stage where I disliked more poster than I liked.So I closed my footyfanatics account.

Too many "sheep" or AFL mouth pieces for my liking Ferrat, I do enjoy walking to the beat of my own drum- and I don't even have a drum.May even purchase a sistrum and rattle up the road.

ferratuss

Posted Wed 11 May 2011 10:57

sheep/lemmings what,s the diff-apparently it,s very derogatory to call a large group lemmings they take very personally-but dipsh*t is ok?
    GT
    17 Oct 2008

Posted Wed 11 May 2011 18:09
    Do you not see the irony ... btw, "they" was me.

Go and tell ya mates you're also a sloooow learner !
    Matt
    23 Nov 2009

Posted Wed 11 May 2011 20:46

Howdy Gt what brings you back to these post-apocalyptic boards:P

GT
    17 Oct 2008

Posted Thu 12 May 2011 08:40
    G'day Matt, I do come back now'n'then to have a squizz. Ya never know, you might have all the spunky ladies over here and hogging them all for yaself.

Kangas aren't goin' too well mate, Swans are about the money but need to improve but it seems like the cream has already risen to the top.

Pies v Cats granny and I can't see many teams who could stop that happening.

Hope all's well your end compadre.  
    Matt
    23 Nov 2009

Posted Fri 13 May 2011 19:00
    Nar no  spunky ladies here, just another kok sucking Hawk fan who needs the shirt kicked out of him.I can't believe how biggerw ankers their fans are.

Yeah my boys are struggling, but I'm not too worried, think we need another yr or so before we can judge our youngsters.

Swans are just being the Swans, always having a go, a very proud outfit, North were once.lol

Yeah Pies and Cats are looking very solid.Would love to see the Cats win it without Yabblett, reckon that would be a fantastic result.But the Pies will take some stopping.

Oh I believe the pokie laws will %#@# a fair few Vic clubs am looking forward to that happening:)
      ForumsMarking the Footballany body out there?
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Top Rated

Most Discussed