1 winner and a travelling companion will receive:
- 2 x Return economy flights from the winner’s capital city (Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney, Hobart) to Melbourne valued up to a maximum of $TBC depending on the point of departure
- 2 x Nights twin-share accommodation at TBC
- 2 x Premium Reserve tickets to the 2012 Toyota AFL Grand Final on Saturday 29th September, 2012 valued up to $TBC
- The opportunity to “Toss the Coin” at the 2012 Toyota AFL Grand Final, at the Melbourne Cricket Grounds on the 29th September 2012.
AFL Authorisation Code: GFAFL12/13
Toyota HiLux. Unbreakable
- Available in Extra-Cab or Double-Cab variants. Select from 4x2 or the top-of-the-range 4x4 to go anywhere.
- Carry up to a 1.1 tonne payload (4x2 Extra-Cab model).
- Either 175kW 4.0-litre V6 petrol engine (4x2), 3.0-litre Turbo-diesel (4x4) with 343Nm of torque.
- 4x4 Double-Cab models come standard with additional safety features including Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TC), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist BA).
- Premium multifunction steering wheel with 6.1” LCD touch screen, Satellite navigation1
- Multi-Information Dispaly and telephone controls. BluetoothTM2 , USB input3 and single CD player.
- Available in 4x2 or 4x4 models in varying configurations of Single, Extra or Double-Cab and either Cab-Chassis or Pick-up variants.
- Tough 4.0-litre V6 petrol or 3.0-litre Turbo-diesel with 343Nm of torque.
- Exterior appointments include sidesteps (4x4 model) and rear deckguard (Pick-up body).
- 4x4 Double-Cab, Pick-up variant offers optional safety package including VSC, TRC, EBD and BA.
- Our most economical workhorse comes as a Cab-Chassis or Pick-up, and in Single-Cab and Double-Cab variants.
- Available in 4x2 or opt for extra traction with the new 4x4 WorkMate model.
- Available with a 3.0-litre Turbo-diesel or the 2.7-litre 4-Cylinder petrol with 116W and VVT-i technology (4x2 model only).
- Tough enough to carry loads up to 1.4 tonnes (4x2 2.7L Single-Cab Chassis M/T).
1.Current navigation database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks, as well as offering some coverage of regional areas.
2.The BluetoothTM word mark is owned by The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices will compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
3.Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.