- Malaga sign Mexico World Cup goalkeeper Ochoa Reuters - 30 minutes ago
- Van Nistelrooy named as Dutch assistant coach Reuters - 5 hours ago
- Luke Wilkshire joins Dutch club Feyenoord AAP - 9 hours ago
- William Hill gets boost from World Cup betting Reuters - 9 hours ago
- Pizarro strike lifts Bayern to friendly win over Chivas AFP - 11 hours ago
- Frenchman Renard new Ivory Coast coach AP - 16 hours ago
- Wu avoids serious injury after diving disaster AAP - 18 hours ago
- Tarvit graduates in 10m platform AAP - 18 hours ago
- Suarez to appeal to CAS on Aug 8 AAP - 19 hours ago
- Expect Chelsea fight for first-choice keeper spot - Mourinho Reuters - 19 hours ago
- Gohdes to play 100th game AAP - 23 hours ago
- Australian international Wilshire signs for Feyenoord Reuters - Fri, Aug 1, 2014 2:05 AM AEST
Aussie swimmer Stephanie Rice
Australian swimmer Stephanie Rice became a hero in her homeland after winning three gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympics but is currently in hot water for tweeting some racy pictures of herself.
FIFA and related marks and logos are the trademarks and service marks of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association. This site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with the Fédération Internationale de Football Association.